The Student Room Group

Yr10 work experience

Does anybody know if firefighters, ambulance or police stations allow yr10s to do work experience. Ive checked online but no luck but a lot of people have told me that they do...soo....
Reply 1
The best thing to do is to ask the police station or wherever you want to do your work experience. They'll have the best info on if you are eligible.
Reply 2
Original post by hahaweeb
The best thing to do is to ask the police station or wherever you want to do your work experience. They'll have the best info on if you are eligible.

Cool thanks. Is there any other number to call rather than calling emergency number
Original post by jahdf
Cool thanks. Is there any other number to call rather than calling emergency number

If you google your local police, fire station ext you will be able to find their contact information phone, email address , the usual. Most have a facebook these days so im sure you could contact them through that also. Unless you have an actual emergence never call 999. There is a number for non emergencies 101 but I wouldn't call that either its more for crimes that aren't on going such as your house being burgled, I would suggest just sending an email.
Reply 4
Original post by student2134
If you google your local police, fire station ext you will be able to find their contact information phone, email address , the usual. Most have a facebook these days so im sure you could contact them through that also. Unless you have an actual emergence never call 999. There is a number for non emergencies 101 but I wouldn't call that either its more for crimes that aren't on going such as your house being burgled, I would suggest just sending an email.

Cool thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending