The Student Room Group

17 and never had a relationship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Same except I'm 21 LOL. having suicidal thoughts tho.

Awww don’t worry I’m sure you will find someone x
This exact thread every time, who the **** cares if they’ve been in a relationship or not at 17. I’m nearly 19 and I don’t give a **** that I haven’t been in one
Original post by BrianMcEgg
This exact thread every time, who the **** cares if they’ve been in a relationship or not at 17. I’m nearly 19 and I don’t give a **** that I haven’t been in one

Thanks lol
Awww thank you for that, ngl that helps. You sound like a great guy thank you very much. Hope you find someone who makes you happy x

Awh, thank you! You too. Have a nice pancake day 😉
Original post by Daniel00
Awh, thank you! You too. Have a nice pancake day 😉

Aww thanks. You too x
Hey I’m 17 nearly 18. I’ve never had a date or been out with anyone. I really don’t know what’s wrong with me. Like I have been asked out a couple of times but then i like run away from it as like get nervous.

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense trying to get it across. Thanks

Got my first girlfirend last year when i was 18, she broke up with me yesterday before valentines gg
Dw I'm almost 120 and never been on a date or had a relationship
Reply 27
I’m in the exact same position as you 😂😂😂.
Personally, I think I’m a little afraid of not being good enough and being heart broken.
I’ve never had any offers before, but I wouldn’t go on dates all willy-nilly without enjoying the person’s company.
Plus, soon, I’ll be off to university, which means my relationship would be doomed - long-distance seems kinda idealistic. So, there is no point of dating someone because I’m 95% sure it won’t last.
All of your friends probably have never experienced love, they probably want some street-cred or are looking to get a little nasty, just to experiment.
Original post by RandomDankness
Got my first girlfirend last year when i was 18, she broke up with me yesterday before valentines gg

Awww sorry to hear that. Hope you are okay and meet someone else soon x
Original post by nj23
I’m in the exact same position as you 😂😂😂.
Personally, I think I’m a little afraid of not being good enough and being heart broken.
I’ve never had any offers before, but I wouldn’t go on dates all willy-nilly without enjoying the person’s company.
Plus, soon, I’ll be off to university, which means my relationship would be doomed - long-distance seems kinda idealistic. So, there is no point of dating someone because I’m 95% sure it won’t last.
All of your friends probably have never experienced love, they probably want some street-cred or are looking to get a little nasty, just to experiment.

Omg at the start that’s the same as me. I’m just really nervous about like not knowing what I’m doing etc which means I run away from situation z
Original post by james ionicbond
Dw I'm almost 120 and never been on a date or had a relationship

Awwww

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending