The Student Room Group

Additional maths revision

In a few months I’m sitting the additional maths exam and I am so stressed! I feel like I don’t know anything and I’m finding it really difficult to find websites to help me revise. For GCSE maths I used GCSEPOD, Mathswatch and Mymaths but they only do gcse content. Are there any websites/apps that you find useful??
Reply 1
Original post by bethanlxo
In a few months I’m sitting the additional maths exam and I am so stressed! I feel like I don’t know anything and I’m finding it really difficult to find websites to help me revise. For GCSE maths I used GCSEPOD, Mathswatch and Mymaths but they only do gcse content. Are there any websites/apps that you find useful??

Hi, what is Additional maths? is it like C1 and C2? what exam board are you using?
Reply 2
Original post by Oedg
Hi, what is Additional maths? is it like C1 and C2? what exam board are you using?

I’m not sure what C1/C2 is but I’m pretty sure additional maths is a FSMQ and I’m with WJEC
Reply 3
oh, well I do edexcel maths and I use physics and maths tutor, have a look on there and look at the by topic questions. They will most likely be under a different exam board, but if you do any calculus, trigonometry etc. it should be pretty similar
Reply 4
I’m not sure what C1/C2 is but I’m pretty sure additional maths is a FSMQ and I’m with WJEC

here is a link to the website I mentioned: http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths/past-paper-questions-by-topic/

If it helps, C1 & C2 are stuff you'd cover in year 12 and C3 & C4 are year 13
Reply 5
Original post by Oedg
here is a link to the website I mentioned: http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths/past-paper-questions-by-topic/

If it helps, C1 & C2 are stuff you'd cover in year 12 and C3 & C4 are year 13

Okay, thank you so much!
Reply 6
Okay, thank you so much!

You're welcome, and good luck!
well I watch a youtuber called ymx+c for add maths. He covers everything really and I think he explains them well. You should take a look at his content.
ps. the stuff for spm add maths applies for (i)gcse as well
Hi, I have made a maths website for A Level maths, however C1 can be used for additional maths, its at www.mathswizard.net it is not yet finished but it should be ok for you additional maths. Need any other topics on there just message me and I'll add them on there :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Gkaizerking
well I watch a youtuber called ymx+c for add maths. He covers everything really and I think he explains them well. You should take a look at his content.
ps. the stuff for spm add maths applies for (i)gcse as well

I will, thank you!
Reply 10
Original post by JamieNorth
Hi, I have made a maths website for A Level maths, however C1 can be used for additional maths, its at www.mathswizard.net it is not yet finished but it should be ok for you additional maths. Need any other topics on there just message me and I'll add them on there :smile:

Okay, thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest