The Student Room Group

How often do you think about deleting your account?

The thought generally crosses my mind a few times a week at this point. How many times a week do you think about it momentarily?

Scroll to see replies

Not that often tbh since it's not really a proper delete as such and i like being here for the most part since it is a supportive place
think about a name change more than anything tbh since i have never liked the Cool prefix but Cavy was taken by some random 0 post account :colonhash:
Never, I love it here! :colonhash:
Yeah.

Spoiler

I've had my account deleted once already. Though I don't really think about deleting my account.
Pretty sure the vast majority never consider deleting their accounts, because they have no reason to do so.
Yeah I sometimes think of deleting all my social media and have done it before
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Pretty sure the vast majority never consider deleting their accounts, because they have no reason to do so.

I dunno I think sometimes it gets to the point where you realise you're spending too much time on it and often it's the same questions over and over again. You just can't help yourself even though you know you should stop and you're not really gaining anything valuable.
Original post by showaeski
I dunno I think sometimes it gets to the point where you realise you're spending too much time on it and often it's the same questions over and over again. You just can't help yourself even though you know you should stop and you're not really gaining anything valuable.

Same as me
Original post by Fudgey123
Never, I love it here! :colonhash:

You love it so much that you post around once or twice a year :rofl:
Original post by showaeski

I guess, but in that case personally I would just stop using it as opposed to full on deleting my account.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You love it so much that you post around once or twice a year :rofl:

Aren't you a picky person. :wink:
Just gets dull here a lot of the time and I always think I could be doing something better than browsing these forums and s***posting :lol:
Aren't you a picky person. :wink:

Observational, is the word you're looking for :wink:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Observational, is the word you're looking for :wink:

Oh I certainly wouldn't use that word. :wink:
I'm a regular reader, you don't have to post crap all the time to be a member on here. :u:
(edited 6 years ago)
Never. Very rarely delete social media accounts.
Oh I certainly wouldn't use that word. :wink:
I'm a regularly reader, you don't have to post crap all the time to be a member on here. :u:

Why even bother making an account, though?
Don’t delete until you give me your number please :colone:
Tbh i dont think ive ever had that thought
Original post by euphrosyne
Don’t delete until you give me your number please :colone:

Who lol

Quick Reply

Latest