The Student Room Group

Which one you would fall for...- Message to Boys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Which one is you?

obviously i am realistic and have an idea of what i want to do in future however those are just related to work nothing like moving in together/marriage/kids
Original post by Anonymous
Would you go out with her alone or more in company of friends? would it matter if she would be inviting you to her friend's parties or go out with her alone for a drink would do the same?

Either or.

I want a female wingman I can go pick up other women with for threesomes. I don't even enjoy threesomes they make me extremely self conscious and anxious, but I think it'd be great fun pulling someone with a girl. Imagine her like strategizing and stuff lol it'd be great fun.

Or could just go out alone together for a drink. I mean, I have HORRENDOUS fear of commitment worse than anyone I've ever known, so I'd probably not want to become an item... But just to hang out together yeah that's cool...
I want to know aswell what you boys like look for. As tbh I’m quite a realistic girl
I like one that makes a mean chocolate cake
Original post by pink2000
I want to know aswell what you boys like look for. As tbh I’m quite a realistic girl

Sorry didn’t realised you just said to the boys
None....don't like the extreme ends....if I had the choice, somebody who can get serious when it counts and other times is just chilled out.
Original post by JDieMstr
None....don't like the extreme ends....if I had the choice, somebody who can get serious when it counts and other times is just chilled out.

That’s the same with some girls tbh
What like one night sort of thing or more ?
Strange way of putting it. What’s a “realistic” girl? And what’s unrealistic about being a party girl?
Ahh okay
Reply 30
Which one of them will wake up in the night and punch me because of a dream they had?
Original post by james ionicbond
I like one that makes a mean chocolate cake

Aw that's sweet. I make good cakes haha
Original post by cat_mac
Strange way of putting it. What’s a “realistic” girl? And what’s unrealistic about being a party girl?

Realistic girl to me is a one that has goals, forward thinking, ambitious. Whereas, party girl is a one that drinks, like to get drunk or tippy, goes often to parties/pubs/clubs etc, have guys for one night and then quickly forgets about them.
Realistic girl to me is a one that has goals, forward thinking, ambitious. Whereas, party girl is a one that drinks, like to get drunk or tippy, goes often to parties/pubs/clubs etc, have guys for one night and then quickly forgets about them.

They don’t seem comparable to me, one is a girls work/career/study life and one is social/extracurricular/love life? Girls can be (and are) both of those things.

A better comparison would be:

Studious, career driven girl Vs work is work, prioritises home life over her job girl

Prefers to stay in, introverted girl Vs promiscuous party girl
party girl

lol hope you've got the money to support her indefinitely
Original post by HeadsToes
A party girl with no commitments or a realistic girl with goals- which one you would be more attractive to?

none of them. i would fall for a girl who is optimistic and works hard but just takes 1 day at a time with no goals other than to get a job that she enjoys and be happy
Original post by Baza2002
none of them. i would fall for a girl who is optimistic and works hard but just takes 1 day at a time with no goals other than to get a job that she enjoys and be happy

That’s what I want in a guy aswell
Original post by pink2000
That’s what I want in a guy aswell

I take 1 day at a time and want well paid job that involves some type of maths. I know I want to go to university but also want to enjoy myself. I'm not the type that would go out to parties but just watch tv, play monopoly, talk to people, play fifa, listen to music or go out for meals. I'm 16
lol hope you've got the money to support her indefinitely

that's the thing when i was invited to a party it happened that had to pay for my drink myself he wouldn't even ask. I would have hope we took turns
Original post by Baza2002
I take 1 day at a time and want well paid job that involves some type of maths. I know I want to go to university but also want to enjoy myself. I'm not the type that would go out to parties but just watch tv, play monopoly, talk to people, play fifa, listen to music or go out for meals. I'm 16

Aww yeah same as me. I’m 17

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending