The Student Room Group

Would you date me - ladies

Since it is near valentines I thought I would post a very vain post ... I admit to my own vanity on this occasion but right now I am quite bored so could not care less.

Anyway I am a medic. 22 years old. Hmm I like to read. I wear glasses. I also am not so geeky always ... I for example, tried starting up my own business and do work and so am financially independent ...

So ... would you date me :P

Scroll to see replies

Yes

P.S. I'm male
Original post by DrXavier
Since it is near valentines I thought I would post a very vain post ... I admit to my own vanity on this occasion but right now I am quite bored so could not care less.

Anyway I am a medic. 22 years old. Hmm I like to read. I wear glasses. I also am not so geeky always ... I for example, tried starting up my own business and do work and so am financially independent ...

Why would you start up your own business if you're a medic?
Original post by GreenBell
Why would you start up your own business if you're a medic?

To make money whilst still a student ... also I have lots of free time during the summer. It was a project I started with my brother.
What is the business?
To make money whilst still a student ... also I have lots of free time during the summer. It was a project I started with my brother.

Ah okay. As long as its not harming your studies and your actually career then yes I would.
Its just that I know some guys in my course who have no interest in what they are studying and after finishing they plan to do something completely different.
Original post by GreenBell
Ah okay. As long as its not harming your studies and your actually career then yes I would.
Its just that I know some guys in my course who have no interest in what they are studying and after finishing they plan to do something completely different.

Oh no - I am very passionate about science and medicine generally. I want to be the best doctor I can be and work hard at it!
What's your bank balance? 😏
Oh no - I am very passionate about science and medicine generally. I want to be the best doctor I can be and work hard at it!

Good luck then! :smile:

I like what I'm reading here :wink: wearing glasses or not who cares at least I don't I also have to wear glasses for driving and reading. PM me if you like :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I like what I'm reading here :wink: wearing glasses or not who cares at least I don't I also have to wear glasses for driving and reading. PM me if you like :smile:

haha I can't ... if you post anonymously ... you are free to PM me either way haha

I bet you're a dude.
Original post by Monclér
I bet you're a dude.

my thoughts exactly
sweetheart all that is irrelevant without pics
bang me sideways I'm in
Original post by yungaheartz
sweetheart all that is irrelevant without pics

ahh so looks impress you more than anything else on a guy ?
ahh so looks impress you more than anything else on a guy ?

oh come back down the reality, don't tell me looks don't matter to you.
Original post by yungaheartz
oh come back down the reality, don't tell me looks don't matter to you.

I didn't say that at all. I asked you a question - you should read it again.

I actually might...?

Future doctor. 19F
I actually might...?

Future doctor. 19F

:laugh::laugh::laugh:amazing!

where do you study

Quick Reply

Latest