The Student Room Group

How often do you think about deleting your account?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pink2000
Who lol

The OP. I’ve fancied him forever :innocent:
Don't think it's ever crossed my mind tbh. Too addicted :tongue:
Original post by euphrosyne

I’m confused lol
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
The thought generally crosses my mind a few times a week at this point. How many times a week do you think about it momentarily?

Many times.People here get on my nerves,especially pretentious, politically correct snobs.
I don't care whether my account gets deleted or not,my go to forum is the misc:biggrin:
I’m confused lol

Confused how? I’m telling the OP that if he’s thinking of deleting his account, he should give me his number before he deletes his account and I can’t contact him.

You know likewise :wink: Don't think I'd ever actually delete it truth be told, just crosses my mind sometimes for some reason. I feel like I'd only regret it :lol:
You know likewise :wink: Don't think I'd ever actually delete it truth be told, just crosses my mind sometimes for some reason. I feel like I'd only regret it :lol:

It’s too valuable. So many sacred memories.

Just do what I do and disappear for a couple of months/years if you ever feel like it’s too much :u:
Confused how? I’m telling the OP that if he’s thinking of deleting his account, he should give me his number before he deletes his account and I can’t contact him.

Oh sorry I was being stupid
Oh sorry I was being stupid

I’d like to think what you thought was going on hahahahah
I’d like to think what you thought was going on hahahahah

Haha sorry lol
It’s too valuable. So many sacred memories.

Just do what I do and disappear for a couple of months/years if you ever feel like it’s too much :u:

IKR, plus I'm at max gems so if anything I could sell the account to someone :biggrin:

I did actually leave for a few months like a year ago, I was planning on leaving forever and the account deletion option wasn't around then so I left the account and proper said bye to people and everything... then after a few months I missed it so I came back :lol: Went AWOL for like a year in 2014 as well.

This is adorable I still remember when you two used flirt all day :h:
I've already deleted one account due to associating it with a darker period of my life. This one's a keeper methinks. :smile:
Original post by Black Cat

I just can't believe how long it's been since that used to happen and that I'm coming up to 5 years of being a member here :zomg:
Reply 34
I won’t delete but most probably will just disappear...
Never. I stopped pretending I had a life outside of TSR or that I would ever leave this place, long ago.
Reply 36
There's no point deleting your account Woody

the account deleting option is a farce. All your posts remain intact, all that happens is your username changes to something like username32485858 and you can't post anymore. People can still tell it's you from previous quotes too...

i'm sure thestudentrooms top admin can do a proper hard delete of users [username deleted from database and all posts removed] but they are choosing not to
Original post by Black Cat

Awww I can’t believe you remember. Those were the days :h: I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget all my TSR friends/acquaintances/lovers. I wish I could say the same for the people I went to school with :innocent:
I shan't dare to do such a thing. How else would I be able to reply to troll wannabes to shut em down or identify their BS?
Other than the occasional chat room to entertain my self, I've abstained from social media for 5 years. My mind is more clear and I have a lot more time than the people around me who regularily use. I would recommend it to anyone. Remember " If you aren't paying for it chances are you're the product being sold".

Quick Reply

Latest