The Student Room Group

Second term blues

Does anyone else have a bad case of the second term blues? Idk what's happening, I really enjoyed first term but now I'm sad a lot and can't put my finger on why, exactly. I think it's because I'm a little lonely but then I was in first term too and it never bothered me because I like to be alone. I miss my dog and my family lol. Can anybody relate? I only have 3 weeks of this term left so I know I'm gonna be okay, just sucks.
Original post by Fizzy98
Does anyone else have a bad case of the second term blues? Idk what's happening, I really enjoyed first term but now I'm sad a lot and can't put my finger on why, exactly. I think it's because I'm a little lonely but then I was in first term too and it never bothered me because I like to be alone. I miss my dog and my family lol. Can anybody relate? I only have 3 weeks of this term left so I know I'm gonna be okay, just sucks.

Keep busy and work hard. Go home at the weekend if you absolutely have to or use skype.

Eat well, get decent books or films plus use music.

Its only three weeks, but when you are on break then you have to think how to change things and increase your social life at uni.
Original post by Fizzy98

So many people feel this way when the 2nd semester rolls around, so you aren't alone. The 1st semester has a buzz about it (usually more events and everything is new and exciting), and then 2nd semester seems a bit routine and quieter in comparison. Just keeping working (if you can get ahead in your work so you have less to do during the Easter break), and make sure you do something you enjoy at least once a day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending