The Student Room Group

Obama portrait painter depicted beheading of white woman

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edd522
Ok, you're insane (and really racist).

Why don't you go back to your country? You won't be forced to live among the "whites" and will know "who you are" again.

This isn't your country.
England is an island.
No one has a natural right to be here.
Not even the whites.
Don't tell me to get out because I'm saying what white people have done and continue to do.
You aren't victims [white people] you are oppressors.
Reply 21
Original post by erratic_deus
This isn't your country.
England is an island.
No one has a natural right to be here.
Not even the whites.
Don't tell me to get out because I'm saying what white people have done and continue to do.
You aren't victims [white people] you are oppressors.

Yeah, right.
Original post by edd522
Yeah, right.

Also I know who I am.
I'm E3B1B.
66% East African
23% Middle Eastern
I'm a cushite!
My family are jews (few jews in africa)
I'm part of a special tribe. Called Hadrami.
There are only 10,000 Hadrami in the world. The rest have been killed (by white ashkenazi)

Do a DNA test you aren't English! You can't be English through DNA you bell beaker.
Vile.

Imaging the headlines and hypocritical outrage that would ensue if Trump chose to get a Presidential portrait from an artist whose oeuvre consisted of pictures a White man standing nonchalantly with the severed head of a Black man and other symbols of White Power.
It's provocative and it's done what it aimed to do. :smile:
Original post by Hirsty97
Vile.

Imaging the headlines and hypocritical outrage that would ensue if Trump chose to get a Presidential portrait from an artist whose oeuvre consisted of pictures a White man standing nonchalantly with the severed head of a Black man and other symbols of White Power.

It isn't vile.
This is what white people have drawn, written and acted on for years!

Why are you making yourself out to be a victim?

I'm part of a special tribe.

You certainly sound special from all this bilge you're spewing out.
White people are responsible for the conflicts today.
I am not toxic.
I am stating the facts and I could write an essay about how whites have ruined the world based on their so-called superiority.
The reason my country has a straight border is because of the whites.
The reason my country is landlocked is because of the whites.
The reason so many black people don't appreciate their hair is because of whites [I'm natural now because I don't want to conform and straighten my curls]
White people are the reason racism exists.
You have to do better and acknowledge your privilege.
Because of white people, billions of people have died.
230 million people are living in absolute poverty.
Because of white people, black people in America don't know who they are.
Because of white people, black people feel inadequate.
Because of white people, asians feel that they need to "suck-up" to the whites, charge them less etc.
Because of white people, young boys die at age 18 unarmed.

If you don't want to be part of the solution. Consider yourself the white problem!

#Blacklivesmatter

The election of Obama, as a black man, to the leadership of the free world, was meant to heal racial divisions. Reading your post, which one can only describe as a concatenation of racist hate, it feels like he has made the situation worse, if he has had any impact at all. Depressing. :frown:

It isn’t healthy to think like this, I am serious, it really isn’t. I worry for your mental health having these thoughts, this extraordinary anger towards your fellow human beings.
Original post by alextheowl
It's provocative and it's done what it aimed to do. :smile:

Yes. White people are now realising what hypocrites they are!
They cry all the time because of ISIS but forget about the sand creek massacre!
Reply 29
Also I know who I am.
I'm E3B1B.
66% East African
23% Middle Eastern
I'm a cushite!
My family are jews (few jews in africa)
I'm part of a special tribe. Called Hadrami.
There are only 10,000 Hadrami in the world. The rest have been killed (by white ashkenazi)

Do a DNA test you aren't English! You can't be English through DNA you bell beaker.

:lolwut:
Have you taken your pills this morning?
Original post by Conceited
You certainly sound special from all this bilge you're spewing out.

Hadrami Jews are what historians believe are the ancient egyptians!
We are kushites!
The right wing are the biggest bunch of SJW pussies.
White people: "It isn't healthy to think like this"

Also white people: Ignores when Trump bans all muslims indirectly (from muslim countries) the SAME DAMN WAY they banned all blacks from voting if their grandfather couldn't vote (wasn't black)
He didn't even have to say it but he was unconsciously islamophobic and the state of America has always been built on superiority and oppression.
Original post by edd522
:lolwut:
Have you taken your pills this morning?

I am proud to be part of a tribe. What is wrong with it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

46 groups OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

------

Note that Black Supremacy is referred to as Afro-Centrism aka LOVING YOUR ROOTS.

Afrocentrism (also Afrocentricity) is a cultural ideology or worldview that focuses on the history of black Africans. It is a response to global (Eurocentric) attitudes about African people and their historical contributions; it revisits their history with an African cultural and ideological focus. Afrocentricity deals primarily with self-determination and African agency and is a Pan-African ideology in culture, philosophy, and history.[1][2]
Afrocentrism can be seen as an African-American-inspired ideology that manifests an affirmation of themselves in the white-dominated American society, commonly by conceptualizing a glorified heritage in terms of distinctly African, foreign origins (where foreign is anything not indigenous to the African continent). It often denies or minimizes European, Near Eastern and Asian cultural influences while accenting historical African civilizations that independently accomplished a significant level of cultural and technological development. In general, Afrocentrism is usually manifested in a focus on African-American culture and the history of Africa. It involves an African diaspora version of an African-centered view of history and culture to portray the achievements and development of Africans who have been marginalized[how?].
What is today broadly called Afrocentrism evolved out of the work of African-American intellectuals in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, but flowered into its modern form due to the activism of African-American intellectuals in the U.S. Civil Rights Movement and in the development of African-American Studies programs in universities. In strict terms Afrocentrism, as a distinct academic ideology, reached its peak in the 1980s and 1990s.[3] Today[when?] it is primarily associated with Molefi Asante.[4]
Proponents of Afrocentrism support the claim that the contributions of various Black African people have been downplayed or discredited as part of the legacy of colonialism and slavery's pathology of "writing Africans out of history".[5][6] Critics of Afrocentricity accuse it of being pseudohistory,[7] reactive,[8] and therapeutic.[9]

White people are scared that they are losing their superiority when black people acknowledge that their SKIN IS 100% BEAUTIFUL, their HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL, they aren't stupid, thieves and so forth!

Black people are being empowered in recent times and what you see in that portrait will never happen!

Black people have never assumed superiority or made up stupid phrases "divine right of kings" and so forth.

But unfortunately it is viewed as "black supremacism" to encourage natural hair and black power movements.

Goodness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

46 groups OF WHITE SUPREMACY.

------

Note that Black Supremacy is referred to as Afro-Centrism aka LOVING YOUR ROOTS.

Afrocentrism (also Afrocentricity) is a cultural ideology or worldview that focuses on the history of black Africans. It is a response to global (Eurocentric) attitudes about African people and their historical contributions; it revisits their history with an African cultural and ideological focus. Afrocentricity deals primarily with self-determination and African agency and is a Pan-African ideology in culture, philosophy, and history.[1][2]
Afrocentrism can be seen as an African-American-inspired ideology that manifests an affirmation of themselves in the white-dominated American society, commonly by conceptualizing a glorified heritage in terms of distinctly African, foreign origins (where foreign is anything not indigenous to the African continent). It often denies or minimizes European, Near Eastern and Asian cultural influences while accenting historical African civilizations that independently accomplished a significant level of cultural and technological development. In general, Afrocentrism is usually manifested in a focus on African-American culture and the history of Africa. It involves an African diaspora version of an African-centered view of history and culture to portray the achievements and development of Africans who have been marginalized[how?].
What is today broadly called Afrocentrism evolved out of the work of African-American intellectuals in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, but flowered into its modern form due to the activism of African-American intellectuals in the U.S. Civil Rights Movement and in the development of African-American Studies programs in universities. In strict terms Afrocentrism, as a distinct academic ideology, reached its peak in the 1980s and 1990s.[3] Today[when?] it is primarily associated with Molefi Asante.[4]
Proponents of Afrocentrism support the claim that the contributions of various Black African people have been downplayed or discredited as part of the legacy of colonialism and slavery's pathology of "writing Africans out of history".[5][6] Critics of Afrocentricity accuse it of being pseudohistory,[7] reactive,[8] and therapeutic.[9]

White people are scared that they are losing their superiority when black people acknowledge that their SKIN IS 100% BEAUTIFUL, their HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL, they aren't stupid, thieves and so forth!

Black people are being empowered in recent times and what you see in that portrait will never happen!

Black people have never assumed superiority or made up stupid phrases "divine right of kings" and so forth.

But unfortunately it is viewed as "black supremacism" to encourage natural hair and black power movements.

Goodness.

I realise you are only a child, so one needs to make allowances. But you are making yourself look totally crazy. Be careful, no-one is anonymous on the internet and nothing gets totally expunged. Moreover who knows what you will say next, and where??

You don’t want anyone who might have an impact on you in real life reading your unhinged rants on public websites like this. I counsel you to be more careful what you say, have regard to how you come across in your online persona.
Original post by astutehirstute
I realise you are only a child, so one needs to make allowances. But you are making yourself look totally crazy. Be careful, no-one is anonymous on the internet and nothing gets totally expunged. Moreover who knows what you will say next, and where??

You don’t want anyone who might have an impact on you in real life reading your unhinged rants on public websites like this. I counsel you to be more careful what you say, have regard to how you come across in your online persona.

Anything I've said which is wrong and unacceptable is what whites have done.
Original post by astutehirstute

You cant use the fact that shes a child yet at your age you're making a thread because you're upset about a painting SJW.
It isn't vile.
This is what white people have drawn, written and acted on for years!

Why are you making yourself out to be a victim?

I don't recall doing any of that. Obviously you're too entrenched in Marxist theory you can't view anyone as an individual but only as a collective based on their racial group.
Original post by Hirsty97
I don't recall doing any of that. Obviously you're too entrenched in Marxist theory you can't view anyone as an individual but only as a collective based on their racial group.

Karl Marx was a racist individual towards blacks.
I'd never.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending