The Student Room Group

A level Spanish

Right couple of questions! How how how do you revise for Spanish? What does the speaking exam consist of? Also, why do you have to study a book- do you have to answer questions on the book, write an essay. I'm confused as we haven't started the book but I am interested and would like to be prepared :biggrin: Sorry folks, thanks again ! Also, how would you improve your listening skills as I have gathered from from the sh*t ton of listening how quick the people in the recordings speak :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by beccabombecca
Right couple of questions! How how how do you revise for Spanish? What does the speaking exam consist of? Also, why do you have to study a book- do you have to answer questions on the book, write an essay. I'm confused as we haven't started the book but I am interested and would like to be prepared :biggrin: Sorry folks, thanks again ! Also, how would you improve your listening skills as I have gathered from from the sh*t ton of listening how quick the people in the recordings speak :frown:

Go to the exam board and look up, then download the detailed specification.

Google something like " specification A level Spanish + name of exam board".

Read the specification at a glance or the detailed one.

Alternatively ask your teacher.
Original post by 999tigger
Go to the exam board and look up, then download the detailed specification.

Google something like " specification A level Spanish + name of exam board".

Read the specification at a glance or the detailed one.

Alternatively ask your teacher.

Thank you! A level Spanish a definitely a step up from GCSE. But regardless, I am enjoying it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest