The Student Room Group

Sex

Alright so, I’m 20 and I have this boy I’m talking to right, and I really wanna have sex with him but I’m a virgin. I don’t care to make my virginity a big deal I told him about it and he just says “I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do”. But I want to it’s just my lovely mother is always saying “when you wanna have sex let me know bc if you don’t tell me I’m gonna be disappointed in you” But she likes to tell my business to everyone I’m just really at a crossroad because I don’t want to disappoint her but I wanna have sex so it’s like what do I do 😬
Original post by Anonymous
Alright so, I’m 20 and I have this boy I’m talking to right, and I really wanna have sex with him but I’m a virgin. I don’t care to make my virginity a big deal I told him about it and he just says “I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do”. But I want to it’s just my lovely mother is always saying “when you wanna have sex let me know bc if you don’t tell me I’m gonna be disappointed in you” But she likes to tell my business to everyone I’m just really at a crossroad because I don’t want to disappoint her but I wanna have sex so it’s like what do I do 😬

He sounds like a nice guy, you should be in charge of your own life decisions, so I would say its up to you, dont know how else to put it.
Tell your mum, that sex is on the cards for you now. That it's not 100% certain, but it looks like it's going to happen.
Also tell her that you expect her to keep this totally confidential, and that if she doesn't, you reserve the right to tell her nothing more about your personal affairs.

If she blabs, you would be in the right to lie and say that you never went ahead with sex with this guy - as your mum will have forfeited the privelege of you being honest with her on your sexual life.

Best wishes for you and your boyfriend. Enjoy your time together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending