The Student Room Group

oasc help please

Hi, I'm still waiting for oasc (raf) the main board was wondering what people were given for the individual planning task? people give me any idea those who have gone through as to what yours was please. as well as did you have to write about why you wanted to become and officer if so was there a specified word count

very grateful
Reply 1
Original post by mitch247
Hi, I'm still waiting for oasc (raf) the main board was wondering what people were given for the individual planning task? people give me any idea those who have gone through as to what yours was please. as well as did you have to write about why you wanted to become and officer if so was there a specified word count

very grateful

Look through the threads here for general feedback. Nobody's going to give you the answers to what they did - chances are they don't remember the specifics, and the scenarios change on a regular basis.

Going on a fishing trip won't help you.

Learn the basics of how to approach a planning exercise - and there are hundreds of threads here that will help you with that.

The essay isn't done until the fam visit, when you've successfully been awarded a place on IOT. Worry about that later, it's irrelevant to you right now.

Quick Reply

Latest