The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can someone rephrase the L5 C2 moon base challenge to help me understand what to do ?
Original post by J4sonl3e
Can someone rephrase the L5 C2 moon base challenge to help me understand what to do ?

Research online for how to create an XML file in python. The idea is that there is one main node called "root".

Inside this node, there needs to be 3 different nodes, with each node having a different name, and the third having the name "Panama".
when creating the 3 nodes, try setting them like:

<country>"Panama"</country>
Original post by Ravish_Cejuswah
Research online for how to create an XML file in python. The idea is that there is one main node called "root".

Inside this node, there needs to be 3 different nodes, with each node having a different name, and the third having the name "Panama".
when creating the 3 nodes, try setting them like:

<country>"Panama"</country>

Ahh thank you
Reply 223
So what would the actual code you would have to inject be then
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ceph
So what would the actual code you would have to inject be then

for what??
Reply 225
Original post by juju2964
for what??

Level 5 challenge 2 with the command injection
Original post by Ceph
Level 5 challenge 2 with the command injection

You'll have to work that out for yourself.
Anyone done Moonbase L8 C1 ? How do you detect english? EDIT: nvm found a way :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
What i be able to pm someone about levels 2,3,4 on hq because im really stuck and i dont know what to do. Thanks
Original post by Computerslife
What i be able to pm someone about levels 2,3,4 on hq because im really stuck and i dont know what to do. Thanks

sure... I'll help you with a few.:smile:
Reply 230
You'll have to work that out for yourself.

wel i tried but couldnt work it out ,that is why i am asking
Original post by Ceph
wel i tried but couldnt work it out ,that is why i am asking

Read the field manual it should be in there :smile:
Reply 232
Read the field manual it should be in there :smile:

I have but i don't know what values and stuff i have to put in after like FROM something SELECT something WHERE something
Original post by Ceph
I have but i don't know what values and stuff i have to put in after like FROM something SELECT something WHERE something

Well you want to select EVERYTHING from the SEARCH results (hint hint:wink:)
Can someone help me out with Level 4 Challenge 5 please?
Reply 235
Well you want to select EVERYTHING from the SEARCH results (hint hint:wink:)

i still dont really get it
Original post by cloroxdude
Anyone got the javascript for L4, C 5

have you done the encryption for level 2 c3
hey for the Boat Missing from HQ L8 C6, I have the lat. and long. degrees but I don't get what do they mean by adding them together.....is in concatenation, or stripping numbers of symbols and adding them or what? (the first two didn't work)
Original post by e.shere
hey for the Boat Missing from HQ L8 C6, I have the lat. and long. degrees but I don't get what do they mean by adding them together.....is in concatenation, or stripping numbers of symbols and adding them or what? (the first two didn't work)

Add the positive versions of both then just the number without decimals. Also did you do L8 C10 and L8 C7 I'm stuck on those :frown:
I've definitely got the right code for moon l4 c4, but i won't give me the flag, any help?

Latest

Trending

Trending