The Student Room Group

Should i retake my maths and English to get a B? While doing BTEC level 3

Hi guys, i'm currently doing my BTEC level 3 business course and i'm hoping to get DD this year and then go on to do extended, however I've been researching on different unis and i got a 4 on my English and maths, which is for what some decent unis want, however i'm thinking about doing extended while retaking my English and maths in order to achieve a better grade hopefully a 5 or a 6. Would you recommend this or would I unnecessarily stress myself out even more?
Original post by Ozzy223
Hi guys, i'm currently doing my BTEC level 3 business course and i'm hoping to get DD this year and then go on to do extended, however I've been researching on different unis and i got a 4 on my English and maths, which is for what some decent unis want, however i'm thinking about doing extended while retaking my English and maths in order to achieve a better grade hopefully a 5 or a 6. Would you recommend this or would I unnecessarily stress myself out even more?

Its possible and advisable if the unis you are really interested in need a 5 or 6. You can check now.

What you can do is revise for them over the Summer and take the November exams, which could help you get them out of the way quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Its possible and advisable if the unis you are really interested in need a 5 or 6. You can check now.

What you can do is revise for them over the Summer and take the November exams, which could help you get them out of the way quickly.

Wow thanks thats some good advice
I would highly recommend having B in Maths, especially if you're studying IT/Engineering

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending