The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Average lecture week real estate

Hi,
I have a received an offer from Reading university to study real estate September 2018.
What is the average lecture week? Do you happen to have information on a typical timetable?
I am a mature student with other responsibilities so want to have all the facts.
Thank you
Original post by Harley1992
Hi,
I have a received an offer from Reading university to study real estate September 2018.
What is the average lecture week? Do you happen to have information on a typical timetable?
I am a mature student with other responsibilities so want to have all the facts.
Thank you

Hello!

Congratulations on your offer! That's great news :smile:

So I study food science, and had between 20-35 hours of contact each week depending on practicals, seminars and lectures etc. However it really does depend on your course, I know that Real Estate is in the Henley Business School and as you won't have any practicals then you are likely to have much less contact hours. I think you also have more coursework and extra reading therefore will have less fixed contact hours than a more scientific course.

But if you do want to find out exactly the contact hours you ask a question on the University portal and the department will get back to you. The link is here: https://www.reading.ac.uk/forms/crm/question.aspx

Hope this helps you!

Alice :h:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending