The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Still waiting

Hi I’m from Cork
I’ve applied for Diagnostic Radiography in QMU only and still haven’t heard anything starting to panic now....
Reply 1
Original post by stokesy102
Hi I’m from Cork
I’ve applied for Diagnostic Radiography in QMU only and still haven’t heard anything starting to panic now....

Decisions often don't come out until March, and the final deadline is May.

No news may still be good news :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
I’ve applied for Physiotherapy in QMU and still haven’t heard anything yet :/
Reply 3
Just woke up this morning to an offer delighted :smile: I think there sending a lot of them out this week so honestly don’t panic It’s not worth it xx
Very happy for you! Congrats!
Original post by stokesy102
Hi I’m from Cork

hiya, im also from Cork and recieved an offer. nice to know i mightnt be the only Corkonian in the year:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Conoros321
hiya, im also from Cork and recieved an offer. nice to know i mightnt be the only Corkonian in the year:smile:

No way!! Are you going for diagnostic radiography or are you just going to QMU !!
Yeah 👍🏻 received a conditional offer a few days ago 🎉there’s meant to be loads of Irish studying there
i still haven't heard anything back for psychology agh i'm beginning to stress so if anyone is applying for the same hmu ahhaha
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
heard nothing so far for physio (msc)

Quick Reply

Latest