The Student Room Group

Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race?

Scroll to see replies

Is this arguement really still going on? Ffs
Original post by Anonymous
No it won't. I'm getting what I want.

And what is that exactly, getting roasted by the whole TSR? You keep embarrassing yourself girl
No it won't.
I'm getting what I want.

Original post by k.n.h.

I’d give up mate, she doesn’t listen to reason.
Reply 204
Original post by erratic_deus
Chinese isn't an ethnicity.
You're right.
But stop showing your ignorance.
You said south asians, chinese people are east asian.

But explain why you don't think most black and south asian girls are attractive. Because you are also showing your racism.

I'm a black girl, and i have to agree-sis, you're kinda triggered. Black and south Asian girls may have features that some people may not find attractive, to label them a racist is a bit extreme. People have their preferences and im not going to force anyone to think i'm pretty, there are plenty of people who already do.
Original post by S.olk
I'm a black girl, and i have to agree-sis, you're kinda triggered. Black and south Asian girls may have features that some people may not find attractive, to label them a racist is a bit extreme. People have their preferences and im not going to force anyone to think i'm pretty, there are plenty of people who already do.

It isn't about features though.
Any features a white girl has I have.
It is due to south asians and black africans being dark!

Has nothing to do with features at all.

I don't know why I keep making anony posts when I DO NOT WANT TO
And what is that exactly, getting roasted by the whole TSR? You keep embarrassing yourself girl

No. I mean any outreach event or opportunity I want. I get.
Reply 208

But thats simply not true. South asians and white girls literally pay money to get features we genetically have e.g a bigger bum or fuller lips.
Ofc there are people who avoid dark skin girls but that is a systemic problem that affects men across the board and I hate to say it, especially black men!
Ofc as a mixed girl myself
Jesus, ALL RACE THREADS TURN TO A POOP SHOW.

I like my milk + dark chocolate menz(heyyyyy), but give me any attractive, amazing guy w/ a nice dack + a non-racist family - I’ll take em.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by erratic_deus
No. I mean any outreach event or opportunity I want. I get.

Girlll,exit this thread - Dey is not worth the trouble.

Good luck @ Cambridge hunny.
I sure would I have no problem with any race love everyone
I respect your opinion - so don’t think I’m coming for you.

What I think she’s saying is that to say for you(not u specifically) to have preference for one race + say don’t find other races as attractive is silly is because facial features or what you think makes one race attractice aren’t exclusive. I think it sounds better in my head.
Original post by S.olk
But thats simply not true. South asians and white girls literally pay money to get features we genetically have e.g a bigger bum or fuller lips.
Ofc there are people who avoid dark skin girls but that is a systemic problem that affects men across the board and I hate to say it, especially black men!

Yes. They pay to get features that west africans typically have.
I have grey/dark brown skin.
I can easily get straight hair (if I straighten mine) but I'll never do that I love my natural hair!
I also have a "white" nose as people say to me and I guess it is true because I am caucasoid.
But I don't think I'm superior to any other african or east african! I don't think I'm superior to any other race!
I also think it is stupid how so many people "love" white girls when east african girls have pretty much the same facial structure and features as them but they're a lot darker. (A bit like the first brit)
Original post by Bi_dieselman1972
I sure would I have no problem with any race love everyone

awe.
There are no races.
There is only one race, the Human race.
Apparantely the student room has declined one of my posts on this thread. Why? I have no idea. That’s free speech for you.
Original post by Andrew97
Apparantely the student room has declined one of my posts on this thread. Why? I have no idea. That’s free speech for you.

Someone reported you're comment
Someone reported you're comment

I see, thank you. Wow just wow. And yet the comment saying you can only be racist if you are white remains.

Quick Reply