The Student Room Group

Year 11's on TSR

Is it just me or is everyone on TSR just above average for studies in general?which is stressful for us more average lot 😂😩I keep reading the grades people are getting and it's stressful because what if the whole population is really like this. So is everyone on TSR in general the high achievers..?
Nope. In my last mocks I got:

English Lang/Lit: 5
Maths: 4
Science: 5
RE: 7
Geography: 5
French: 3
Drama: 6
Business: B
Original post by Randomstudwnt
Is it just me or is everyone on TSR just above average for studies in general?which is stressful for us more average lot 😂😩I keep reading the grades people are getting and it's stressful because what if the whole population is really like this. So is everyone on TSR in general the high achievers..?

There's a lot of us average people here. We're just aiming to get above average that is probably why it might not seem like it.
I wouldn't say high achievers just a lucky exam :smile: I'm in year 11 tpp
Reply 4
People are more likely to post results if they did well in them. Hence, it may seem that the average TSR user is a high achiever. But in reality, it isn't representative of the TSR community in general, and certainly not the student population in general, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Quick Reply

Latest