The Student Room Group

What would be a better subject to take Business Studies or Economics?

I am leaning towards Economics to take for GCSE's but should I consider taking Business Studies instead?
it depends on what you want to do as a job. what sort of alevels or degrees do you want and what job do you want when your older.
Reply 2
I would quite like to do a job in cybersecurity.
Original post by AaronSR
I would quite like to do a job in cybersecurity.

cybersecurity then i think that business studies may be better as it would help if you was to create your own cybersecurity business where as economics doesnt fit it as much and you will be learning about things that you wont be needing in a cybersecurity job position.
I’m in Year 11 and have took Business Studies for GCSE. Business Studies is very easy IMO. If your more mathsy and want a challenge, Economics.
I don't think that you just study economics, you study both if you do economics I believe. Business studies is good, but you may learn a lot more about the finance of the government and global society, which is a great thing. It all dies down to you.
Reply 6
Thank you for the idea.
Original post by KatheO11
I don't think that you just study economics, you study both if you do economics I believe. Business studies is good, but you may learn a lot more about the finance of the government and global society, which is a great thing. It all dies down to you.

I took economics on its own

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending