The Student Room Group

Choices

Unsure of what courses to do for A-Levels. Where can i find help?
think about what you want to do when your older e.g. work and what are your current interests and what you enjoy
Your school and teachers will be able to help.
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
Your school and teachers will be able to help.

The thing is I should be in year 12 right now but I dropped out as I found the courses I was doing (Bio Chem maths) extremely hard
Reply 4
Original post by Robert_Gray
think about what you want to do when your older e.g. work and what are your current interests and what you enjoy

That's the thing I don't know
Original post by ST._____
The thing is I should be in year 12 right now but I dropped out as I found the courses I was doing (Bio Chem maths) extremely hard

So what education are you in now?
That's the thing I don't know

what do you do now as in what are your hobbies and what do you find fun and exciting to do. for me i loved ict, computers and maths so im currently doing a level 3 course in ict and an alevel maths course
Reply 7
Original post by DrawTheLine
So what education are you in now?

Nothing but i'm intending to start A-Levels again next year
Reply 8
what do you do now as in what are your hobbies and what do you find fun and exciting to do. for me i loved ict, computers and maths so im currently doing a level 3 course in ict and an alevel maths course

I like working with numbers but don't wanna do maths because of the other stuff that you do
I like working with numbers but don't wanna do maths because of the other stuff that you do

what do you mean by 'other stuff' that you do???
Reply 10
What does 'working with numbers' even mean? Maths is working with numbers but you don't like that because of the 'other stuff', such as?
Reply 11
what do you mean by 'other stuff' that you do???

algebra
algebra

just saying alevel maths is like 80% algebra atleast

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending