The Student Room Group

Cheating on my girlfriend

I just needed to post this somewhere tbh, whether it comes with backlash or not.
I’ve been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and pretty much all throughout these 2 years I’ve spoken/slept with other girls out of sheer bordem I guess. She’s been close to catching me out before but I denied it all and played it off.
Recently however it got more serious, I was seeing another girl for 6 months, I even bought her 50 roses on Monday and that’s the first time I’ve ever done that for a girl, obviously the joke of it is she isn’t my girlfriend.
I think the worst thing is I don’t really feel guilty for anything and this is why I’m unsure whether to tell her or just break it off and never let her find out.

Scroll to see replies

Break it off ASAP , don’t tell her u cheated it will make her feel WAY worse
see if you can get your gf and another girl to do a threesome
Do you love your girlfriend?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I just needed to post this somewhere tbh, whether it comes with backlash or not.
I’ve been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and pretty much all throughout these 2 years I’ve spoken/slept with other girls out of sheer bordem I guess. She’s been close to catching me out before but I denied it all and played it off.
Recently however it got more serious, I was seeing another girl for 6 months, I even bought her 50 roses on Monday and that’s the first time I’ve ever done that for a girl, obviously the joke of it is she isn’t my girlfriend.
I think the worst thing is I don’t really feel guilty for anything and this is why I’m unsure whether to tell her or just break it off and never let her find out.

Do you even love/feel anything for her? Don't be with someone just because you wanna have someone around... seems like you don't have any troubles getting girls so leave the poor girl alone... but yeah don't tell her, just break it off. Don't play with someone like that. You already wasted 2 years of her life.
Reply 5
Why get into a relationship if you're just going to cheat? You've been doing it for 2 years? Yeah, what a lad you are :rolleyes:

This is probably a troll anyway, but for the sake of your girlfriend, just end it.
Stop being so scummy and taking her for such a mug.

This girl clearly doesn't know the dirt bag you really are so stop being so unfair to her and dragging her along in all this and just come clean for gods sake. After that, if you really have no intention in making an effort in the relationship then just break it off - sounds like it'll be the best for both of you.

'slept with other girls out of sheer bordem'

Stop using boredom as your excuse when clearly you just don't love the girl your with enough so stop playing her. If you even care for this girl in the slightest tell her the whole truth because everyday you let it carry on and you lie your just making it worse on her.

Reading this, I can tell your just disgusting so I wouldn't even be surprised if this was a sad little person making this rubbish up thinking their funny. If that's the case - I truly feel sorry for you.
Original post by james ionicbond
see if you can get your gf and another girl to do a threesome

10/10 advice XD

Break up, she deserves someone who loves her, it's not a dog at you but if you're doing this and are unhappy then why bother stay in the relationship?! Tell her the truth so she doesn't keep wondering whether it was her fault or not why you broke up, better to let her know everything before later down the line she finds out from someone else.

Seriously man up and come clean, better for you both.
Don't feel guilty mate, I've been banging her up the arse every weekend for 8 months now :mmm:
Original post by UWS
Why get into a relationship if you're just going to cheat? You've been doing it for 2 years? Yeah, what a lad you are :rolleyes:

This is probably a troll anyway, but for the sake of your girlfriend, just end it.

Lmao trust me mate I’m not trying to troll anyone. I do have weeks where I think I just want to be with her and couldn’t do stuff without her but then it gets boring and we argue. I just needed to get it out before I have a conversation with her, It’s not about being a “lad” if it was I would have stated numbers etc.
Break up, she deserves someone who loves her, it's not a dog at you but if you're doing this and are unhappy then why bother stay in the relationship?! Tell her the truth so she doesn't keep wondering whether it was her fault or not why you broke up, better to let her know everything before later down the line she finds out from someone else.

Seriously man up and come clean, better for you both.

Yeah I’m going to have a conversation with her soon but there are genuinley weeks where I’m like yep she’s the one, I’m in love with her but then it just goes away if we argue for example and I go elsewhere. I know it’s childish and disgusting but to answer your question there are periods of time where I think I love her, just not enough clearly
Depends. Do you want to start a reputation for being "that bloke"?
- Yes
- No
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Don't feel guilty mate, I've been banging her up the arse every weekend for 8 months now :mmm:

Lmao imagine coming up with a dead response like this, bore off son zzzz
Dump her, she deserves better.
Lmao imagine coming up with a dead response like this, bore off son zzzz

Lmao imagine being scummy enough to cheat on your girlfriend and dumb enough to even ask if you should still continue the relationship, bore off son zzzz
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Lmao imagine being scummy enough to cheat on your girlfriend and dumb enough to even ask if you should still continue the relationship, bore off son zzzz

Sorry when did I ask “should I carry on” it was do I admit and end it or just end it. Don’t try and act up on a forum thats mainly used by teens cause you’re 20 odd, mong.
Sorry when did I ask “should I carry on” it was do I admit and end it or just end it. Don’t try and act up on a forum thats mainly used by teens cause you’re 20 odd, mong.

You saying "just tell her or break it off and hope she doesn't find out" implies that you'd be willing to let her forgive you and continue the relationship if you told her, knowing full well you're a c*** and you don't give a **** about what you've done. Take the piss out of my age all you like, I was more mature than you when I was 10 years old.
Reply 18
As long as you feel okay with it, there’s no problem.
**** or get off the pot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending