The Student Room Group

Dead replies

What does it mean when you’re giving a guy dead replies (i’m shy) like “ok cool” and he’s responding with questions about how i am, what i ate etc or about himself. And he also downloaded an app just to speak to me on it and he’s helping me with my sociology. Does he like me?
Original post by Anonymous
What does it mean when you’re giving a guy dead replies (i’m shy) like “ok cool” and he’s responding with questions about how i am, what i ate etc or about himself. And he also downloaded an app just to speak to me on it and he’s helping me with my sociology. Does he like me?

Clearly you do need help with sociology if you can't tell he likes you
Reply 2
I think it's obvious, he's interested
Reply 3
Original post by showaeski
Clearly you do need help with sociology if you can't tell he likes you

Nothing i learn in sociology tells me about guys showing interest
Reply 4
Original post by paulaxw
I think it's obvious, he's interested

He’s never met before, though. I should’ve mentioned that.
Reply 5

Probably wants nudes.
It means he likes you. If you feel differently, then you should simply tell him you're not interested. If you don't start doing this now, life is going to be hell for you in the next year or two.

How do you know him?
Reply 8
Original post by paulaxw
Probably wants nudes.

No. I can assure you that he would never dare to ask me for nudes.
Reply 9
Original post by showaeski
How do you know him?

I know him from Twitter for 3 years.
No. I can assure you that he would never dare to ask me for nudes.

Oh but they don't usually ask directly! Well, talk to him (if you feel like it) see if he's still interested, if he's genuinely friendly or trying to be flirty etc. So far it's clear he wants to talk/he's interested in you.
Original post by paulaxw
Oh but they don't usually ask directly! Well, talk to him (if you feel like it) see if he's still interested, if he's genuinely friendly or trying to be flirty etc. So far it's clear he wants to talk/he's interested in you.

He knows what kind of person i am and yes im sure he would not. Great! Thanks
Reply 12
Nothing i learn in sociology tells me about guys showing interest

If he wants to continue the conversation even though you're giving dead replies, then it's clear he's interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending