The Student Room Group

18 Year old Indian girl becomes an online sensation by just a wink!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Okay it’s just a wink and she’s beautiful
Am I missing something...
Yeah she's not ugly. But nothing out of the ordinary.

But she does have 2.3 million insta followers and a successful model.

What are these people seeing in her that I am not?:mute:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by h333
Okay it’s just a wink and she’s beautiful
Am I missing something...

Yes sis people haven't seen Indians before. lol. 😂
Reply 23
That’s so racist. It’s because she’s south Asian isn’t it?

Gtfo with your racist views. All girls are beautiful.
(edited 6 years ago)
Marginally good-looking women are now 'news'?
:yawn:
Reply 26
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Yes sis people haven't seen Indians before. lol. 😂

People these days lol
Are most of her followers Indian?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by h333
People these days lol
Are most of her followers Indian?

I have no idea sis.

I don't even know who she is and frankly I don't care ether lol. 😂.
Because winking wasn't common before? 🤔

There is no common sense anymore I see.
You're telling me Mr. I wonder what's next? 🤔

Been brought up with manners can be one reason. Mainly it's to do with what I was taught, by my late teacher. He always had a habit of referring to people by their respected title and I remember when I graduated he started calling me by my respected title which I hated. 😶

Particularly because the title itself is quite misleading and can lead one to pride.

Therefire I've always referred to individuals by their respected title. It just makes it easier to communicate I guess..

Yeah okay that's cool.
Reply 30
Hmm I see...I just watched the video :rofl: wow people need to calm down. It’s just some facial expressions.

I have no idea sis.

I don't even know who she is and frankly I don't care ether lol. 😂.

Idk too
Forget it lol
I'm of Indian descent and she is f*cking peng. Dunno why theres so many people saying 'she's average' when they're probably just as clapped as me haha
model? I thought you were leading the dead to take over the world... and a professional javelin thrower... and now a model!?
I don’t see it, and I’m all for calling women beautiful :frown:
First of all she is South Indian, Keralite specifically not Kashmiri. And she is not "white". Dusky and beautiful is Indian description lol.

Also yes she is an actor, that scene I think is from her movie set to release end of March, yess she is very beautiful. :u:
People calling her ugly lol ohkay...clearly a reason why alone and filled with contempt lol.
Yeah she is really pretty tbh.
I think this video is going viral not because of how she looks, sure there are better looking Bollywood actresses. But people are finding her facial expressions really cute.
Original post by erratic_deus
Yes but I have north-indian friends and I've been to India.
There are many different and distinct ethnicities within India and they're all beautiful.
This particular girl I strongly believe is Indo-European (I could be wrong). I'd be very surprised if she was Dravidian not because she's beautiful but because of her geography (North Indian phenotypes/surname)

lol she's a south indian. specially a malayalee so from kerala not at all european

Quick Reply

Latest