The Student Room Group

Asking me crush out

Hi, right so I’ve had a crush on this girl for the past few month, her friends know and think we would be a good couple, however my crush is a really quiet girl and whenever I message her I get short replies and she just doesn’t talk much. Jump to today and I’m sat on the bus, at one of the stops my crush gets on the bus which is fairly empty and to my surprise her face lights up and she asks me to sit with her, of which I do. We talk for the full journey (about 20 mins) which is the most I’ve ever spoken to her and we part ways at the bus station. Cut to tonight when I message her and she gives shirt replies but uses a kiss at the end of each text which she doesn’t normally do. She’s working on Friday and I really want to ask her out for food after work as she works in a department store in a city centre so it’s easy to meet her.
Obviously I haven’t really spoken to her much but I think I should ask her out. I mean there’s a 50/50 chance.

What do you think,
Cheers
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, right so I’ve had a crush on this girl for the past few month, her friends know and think we would be a good couple, however my crush is a really quiet girl and whenever I message her I get short replies and she just doesn’t talk much. Jump to today and I’m sat on the bus, at one of the stops my crush gets on the bus which is fairly empty and to my surprise her face lights up and she asks me to sit with her, of which I do. We talk for the full journey (about 20 mins) which is the most I’ve ever spoken to her and we part ways at the bus station. Cut to tonight when I message her and she gives shirt replies but uses a kiss at the end of each text which she doesn’t normally do. She’s working on Friday and I really want to ask her out for food after work as she works in a department store in a city centre so it’s easy to meet her.
Obviously I haven’t really spoken to her much but I think I should ask her out. I mean there’s a 50/50 chance.

What do you think,
Cheers

Go for it - at worst she’ll say no! And it sounds like she definitely likes you...
Reply 2
Hey everyone, well I didn’t ask her in the end but now she’s with my best mate (which I’m fine with). Currently talking to this other girl, wish me luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending