The Student Room Group

Having sex with a drunk person when you're sober

I don't mean this in a one-night stand, being sober and having sex with a drunk girl from a club kinda way, before the "she can't consent when she's drunk anyway, so you shouldn't" brigade come in. In this instance, I just got off the phone with my FWB. She works at a bar and she's been drinking at work toward the end of the night, and basically she phoned me up saying she's just got home from work and she's horny and wants me to come over - she sounded wrecked so I asked if she was drunk, she said only a bit but it's definitely more than a bit :colonhash: I just have no desire to bang someone who's stinking of booze and acting like a knob-end, so I've just pied her. Hopefully she doesn't seek revenge next time I want some :lol:

Anyone else just automatically turned off by drunk people when you're sober?

Scroll to see replies

yep
thats the only reason why I havent pulled in the club :lol:
going to be seen as taking advantage
Not worth the annoyance: loud "whispering", seeing her friends at a later time at the grocer, clingy-ness, possible vomiting on your shoe.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
yep
thats the only reason why I havent pulled in the club :lol:
going to be seen as taking advantage

Yeah im sure thats the reason mate
Original post by BirdIsWord
Yeah im sure thats the reason mate

big man
you are just jelly :lol:
I've had good drunk sex and bad drunk sex, but to be honest, it's more good than bad :u:

But of course, I'm always careful that neither of us are passing the line of losing capacity to consent.
Original post by euphrosyne
I've had good drunk sex and bad drunk sex, but to be honest, it's more good than bad :u:

But of course, I'm always careful that neither of us are passing the line of losing capacity to consent.

Clearly we're gauging "drunk" on inconsistent levels.
Original post by Apocalyps
Clearly we're gauging "drunk" on inconsistent levels.

I'm basing it on the men. Some men become way too aggressive and brutal when they're drunk, and then some are too lazy/exhausted and so put in zero effort. It's when you find a balance on the same amount of drunkenness that makes it all worth it.
I'm basing it on the men. ... It's when you find a balance on the same amount of drunkenness that makes it all worth it.

A "drunk" lad and a "drunk" lass are both "drunk" in the eyes of the law.
If you want to be charged for sexual assault then...
Original post by Apocalyps
A "drunk" lad and a "drunk" lass are both "drunk" in the eyes of the law.

I think you're just trying to pick apart what I'm saying. You haven't even understood my point.

I'm a 4th year law student, I know what drunk is and I know what non-consensual sex is :lol:

I'm a 4th year law student, I know what drunk is and I know what non-consensual sex is :lol:

I'm certain you do, love. I'm certain you do.
Reply 12
Never been in a situation where either one of us has been drunk and the other hasn't, tbh.

I've had good drunken sex on numerous occasions, but having sex with a drunk person when you're sober is a total different game :lol:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I've had good drunken sex on numerous occasions, but having sex with a drunk person when you're sober is a total different game :lol:

Sorry I missed that point, too busy thinking about sex in general :lol:

I actually don't mind it when I'm sober. I have this weird weird thing where I quite enjoy the smell of alcohol *sometimes*. Plus when they're drunk and horny, they usually do all the work :u:
I personally think sex is disgusting and I don't think you should have sex with someone you don't know well. You could get diseases or even HIV. Always get checked before you have sex too and make sure your partner is checked.
Reply 16
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Original post by erratic_deus
I personally think sex is disgusting and I don't think you should have sex with someone you don't know well. You could get diseases or even HIV. Always get checked before you have sex too and make sure your partner is checked.

erratic_deus is the type of gal who sounds like a freshie
When a person is hugely more drunk than me it's always a bit of a turn off, yeah. Which is quite lucky really, helps a man avoid some scrapes. But that is when they're HUGELY more drunk, like if I'm sober and they're on the 3rd or 4th pint then it's w/e man, I'd probably go for it.

Neither situation has ever really come up though, I'm not a man with these sorts of opportunities.
Reply 19
Original post by erratic_deus
I personally think sex is disgusting

How do you think you came into being?

A stalk came and carried you to your parents doorstep?

How do you think you will one day reproduce

single cell division?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending