The Student Room Group

new york university

i am an indian student i have 10 cgpa in class 9 and 10.and about 75% in class XI. i have participated in some of the inter school competitions. how hard is it for me to get into nyu for computer engineering(under grad). pls help!!
Original post by mihir2k
i am an indian student i have 10 cgpa in class 9 and 10.and about 75% in class XI. i have participated in some of the inter school competitions. how hard is it for me to get into nyu for computer engineering(under grad). pls help!!

I guess you are trying to get into Tandon for undergrad? It would probably depend on essays and extracurriculars; I do not know if a 75% in class XI is good enough though as I am not really familiar with the Indian system of education.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're in the wrong place. You want the *other* site full of insufferable teenagers. I believe it's College Confidential.
Reply 3
Original post by mihir2k

Hi, I've moved your post to the North America forum :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thank u :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending