The Student Room Group

Your Opinion on Cultural Appropriation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by erratic_deus
So are you claiming that institutional racism doesn't exist and thrive today in England?

*Gets out evidence*

Where did I say that? The way you twist what people say to fit your vendetta is wild.
Original post by cat_mac
Where did I say that? The way you twist what people say to fit your vendetta is wild.

I wouldn’t bother with her, she doesn’t listen to reason and logic.
I have a question?

If black people can't be racist, why is the slur 'coolie' used by some people of Caribbean descent when referring to someone who is of Asian descent?
Is this not racist? Is this not proof that black people can be racist? What about the word 'paki'? Can black people really not be racist? What about the word 'cracker'?
Agreed. I’ve even had a comment deleted, yet all of her only whites can be racist remain.
At least erratic_deus made this an entertaining thread to watch lol, the funniest on TSR I've seen in a while :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Yep, I highly doubt it was intentional
Tiger Woods shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a golf course; a complete hood rat

'Mo' Farah is not British; an absolute fraud.

Kele Okereke looks a knob playing a guitar, as did Hendrix

Why are thugs like Anthony Joshua given mainstream airtime. Its a black minority interest yet he is on the couch with Graham Norton despite being yet another black vacuous chav.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending