The Student Room Group

Adding A-levels and GCSEs to Studielink?

I have created an account with Studielink but I’m not sure how to correctly add my previous education, as there is an option to add "General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level", but I can’t add specific subjects. I’m not sure whether to add 3 of this type of qualification, or to submit them under the description Other.

I've added one GCE-Advanced Level, because I was seeing if any more options would appear if I added this general qualification, but now there's no option to remove it if I need to add them under the description Other.

Kind of confused as to how this will lead to the university potentially accepting me onto a programme, do the university have a separate internal application as well as studielink?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
most, if not all universities have a seperate internal application where they will ask for any of the following: predicted grades, grade transcripts or a final grade statement after you get your results. Although most universities will accept PDFs of such documents, be prepared to have to send stuff by post.

Good luck!
Original post by caffeinefuelled
I have created an account with Studielink but I’m not sure how to correctly add my previous education, as there is an option to add "General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level", but I can’t add specific subjects. I’m not sure whether to add 3 of this type of qualification, or to submit them under the description Other.

I've added one GCE-Advanced Level, because I was seeing if any more options would appear if I added this general qualification, but now there's no option to remove it if I need to add them under the description Other.

Kind of confused as to how this will lead to the university potentially accepting me onto a programme, do the university have a separate internal application as well as studielink?

hey! how did it go for you? ive done the same thing, i just put the default 1 GCE-Advanced Level, but i hope i didn't do anything wrong, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending