The Student Room Group

Stephen Fry on TSR!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Stephen Fry! Please can you recommend your favourite non-fiction book of all time and why you recommend for everyone to read it :smile:
What do you consider to be your greatest achievement? What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of?
Original post by greycorns
What's your favourite Oscar Wilde quote?

"I have nothing to declare except my genius."
Waffles or pancakes?

Do you have a sauce with your chips? Which one?

Favourite vegetable?
What is your advice to clearly articulating yourself to a large group of people? Sometimes I get really nervous and can't process what I think to clear speech (there genuinely is method to the madness which is my mind, but I can't seem to convey it clearly!)
How have you found coping with mental health issues alongside responsibilities like work?

I often prioritise my academic work and work responsibilities over my mental health, which isn't good for me. I find it difficult to strike a balance, as if I take time out for myself I feel like I'm wasting the time I need to get things done, but I know my work could be so much better if my mental health was.

You've achieved a huge amount and had a brilliant career while going through mental health difficulties - do you have any advice?

Thank you! :smile:
What do you think about Birmingham University's decision to cancel sign-up appts for the mental health services? How should universities deal with these sorts of problems?
How comfortable were the cross-gartered yellow stockings you wore in Twelfth Night? :colondollar:
do we submit question here.
Original post by Danny Dorito
Comedian, actor, writer, presenter, and activist Stephen Fry will be answering your questions as part of TSR teaming up with Sport Relief.

This year TSR has joined forces with Sport Relief to help tackle mental health with the campaigns "Whatever moves you" and "#WalkingForWellness". As someone who continues to fight the stigma around mental health Stephen Fry is keen to speak to you guys and share some of his pearls of wisdom.

Whether it's what is his favourite QI fact or what does he think can be done to support young people struggling with their mental health, submit your questions and Stephen will be answering your questions via video!

favourite actor you've worked with over the years?
How should a teenager in college deal with academic stress and worries of failure whilst juggling "normal life things"
Reply 111
How are things going with you and the toyboy?
Original post by ConkersDowley
do we submit question here.

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So when and where are these questions going to be answered?
What is your advice for a young person who suspects they may be suffering with bipolar disorder?
Reply 115
Original post by tarynnnnn
What do you consider to be your greatest achievement? What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of?

Getting into University, at school I never thought I would ever go to or be able to go with my outrageously bad GCSEs but built it up and done A-Levels and now im here so.
How did Christopher Hitchens impact your life as a friend and a controversial challenger of the norm? Do you have any fond memories of your time spent with him?
Stephan Fry, how can the art of humour be achieved
What was the best element about your role in V for Vendetta?
Reply 119
What have you found best to overcome bipolar behaviours?

Quick Reply

Latest