The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing Group Interview (UWS Dec 2017)

Hey,

I have a group interview for Mental Health Nursing with University West of Scotland in December and I'm just wondering if anyone could give me any tips or advice as to what it will be like?
The information I have through has said it will be values based, but just wondering if anyone else has had one of these interviews before?

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

When I had my interview, we were in a group of 3 and had to give examples of the principles of care. It was quite nerve racking but because you’re discussing it with the other people bounce off of them if you’re really stuck... Good luck ☺️🤘🏻
Hi! I have an interview in December for adult nursing at UWS!
I had my mental health interview on the 4th of December. Has anyone heard back yet?😀
I was there on the 4th and haven't heard anything, how about you?
Original post by Monty4444
I was there on the 4th and haven't heard anything, how about you?

No I'm still waiting
😌
I'm worried as my friends who applied to Adult Nursing got offers within days 😥

Aw really only me and another girl out of our swap class applied for mental health, the rest general and none of them have heard yet. Fingers crossed it won't be too long 😄
Aw thank you! Yeah fingers crossed for everyone x
Hi there! Have you had a reply from UWS yet?
No I've not heard yet, the people in my class going for adult have all had their offers. Hopefully it won't be too long.
Hi, I had my interview a lot later than you guys mines was on the 31st Jan. Have any of you heard back?
(edited 6 years ago)
I got my offer through two days ago x
Original post by Mcmanusk94
I got my offer through two days ago x

That's fantastic well done! How long roughly did you wait to hear back?
oh well done you! Did your friend get one too? I haven't had anything x
Reply 15
I got my offer a few days ago! Well done to the rest of you who have heard so far :smile: and good luck to the others! X
Finally got my unconditional offer through, happy days, good luck to everyone still waiting! X

Well done, you must be relieved. Hopefully I'll hear soon.
Original post by Taylor0004
Well done, you must be relieved. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

Yeah I'm sure you will, yours was almost 2 months after mine, please don't stress about it. I have been so worked up over the last few weeks and then I heard they were still interviewing yesterday!
Yeah I'm sure you will, yours was almost 2 months after mine, please don't stress about it. I have been so worked up over the last few weeks and then I heard they were still interviewing yesterday!

That's very true. I suppose it's the wait that is the worst part. Gosh really. Well done again! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending