The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Moon base l5 c5, what do I do about the post section of the challenge?
Original post by Cdgoodwill
I've definitely got the right code for moon l4 c4, but i won't give me the flag, any help?

The challenge wants you to add a header to the URL called 'x-api-key' and a value of 5500 to 5600

Have you researched online how to add headers using urllib2?

Have you used a for loop in the range 5500 to 5600 using something similar to 'for x in range(5500,5601):'?
Original post by J4sonl3e
Moon base l5 c5, what do I do about the post section of the challenge?

look up online for "Making a POST call instead of GET using urllib2"
The first link will give you an idea on how to perform the POST request. Make sure to add the x-api-key first.
Original post by juju2964
Anyone done Moonbase L8 C1 ? How do you detect english? EDIT: nvm found a way :wink:

I'm stuck on that one. How did you work out the shift for each string?
Any tips on how to complete HQ Level 5 Challenge 9- I've been stuck on this for a while. I am using the VM but I cannot solve it. Any help would be much appreciated.
Original post by danh2002
I'm stuck on that one. How did you work out the shift for each string?

Brute force just print all them
Original post by RachelNGS
Any tips on how to complete HQ Level 5 Challenge 9- I've been stuck on this for a while. I am using the VM but I cannot solve it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Use the in build user-agent and then specifically change the name to just 'Orion'
Use the in build user-agent and then specifically change the name to just 'Orion'

Which out of the list of User-Agents do I need to change? I tried changing the name of Chrome through Ubuntu but the page is still blank?
Which out of the list of User-Agents do I need to change? I tried changing the name of Chrome through Ubuntu but the page is still blank?

Change the text. Go into its settings.
Change the text. Go into its settings.

Aha I've got it now. Thanks :smile:
You wouldn't happen to know how to do the SQL of 5:2 would you?
Aha I've got it now. Thanks :smile:
You wouldn't happen to know how to do the SQL of 5:2 would you?

Not sql. It's command injection. Don't worry I didn't realise it at the start either. Look in the field manual it should help! :smile:
Not sql. It's command injection. Don't worry I didn't realise it at the start either. Look in the field manual it should help! :smile:

So in the manual it uses the example of 'Folder1', what would I replace this with? And I love the fact that the briefing even said command not SQL... wow... and I read it like 10 times over :':wink:
EDIT: I found it now... I was overthinking it. Thanks :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
So in the manual it uses the example of 'Folder1', what would I replace this with? And I love the fact that the briefing even said command not SQL... wow... and I read it like 10 times over :':wink:
EDIT: I found it now... I was overthinking it. Thanks :smile:

No problem :smile:
Hi,
Can anyone give me a hint on HQ L4 C2, I have been trying lots of commands but nothing seems to work
Original post by dai5yl0u
Hi,
Can anyone give me a hint on HQ L4 C2, I have been trying lots of commands but nothing seems to work

The Ubuntu documentation provides a good answer for this
I've done all levels 3 and 4 except for L3 C11, am I just being an idiot and not seeing it?
Original post by shella688
I've done all levels 3 and 4 except for L3 C11, am I just being an idiot and not seeing it?

Just keep reloading the page and keep an eye out for the flag
Quick question for you all: I am trying to serve the file in HQ lvl 7 challenge 8 and I've tried using netcast - which doesn't do anything - and a SimpleHTTPServer but the IP address the latter produces doesn't validate the flag? Am I missing something blatantly obvious?
Reply 258
I'm still stuck on L6 C3. I have been trying for like a week now and still can't find the flag. Anyone help? ty
Brute force just print all them

But then how do you choose the right one to send back?

Latest

Trending

Trending