The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danh2002
But then how do you choose the right one to send back?

Printing all them seems to work for me. It just gave me code. Which ones have you done in Moon base L7 and L8?
Original post by juju2964
Printing all them seems to work for me. It just gave me code. Which ones have you done in Moon base L7 and L8?

Thanks I'll try that. I've done everything else in moon base
Original post by ManLineZing
Has anyone got to the photos of the mountains? Telling us to use steganography but even if i decode it i don't get anything. Any ideas?

Save the photos as txt files and look in file and the flag is right their
Can anyone help with HQ L4 C7, I am sure I have the SQL in the right order but it doesn't work. Do I need to type it in as well?
Original post by dai5yl0u
Can anyone help with HQ L4 C7, I am sure I have the SQL in the right order but it doesn't work. Do I need to type it in as well?

The " ' ) ; " goes first, everything else is regular SQL syntax.

EDIT: Goddamn this emoji.
(edited 6 years ago)

Did you just print all the brute force decryptions or actually send something back I can't get it to work
Did you just print all the brute force decryptions or actually send something back I can't get it to work

Nvm my bad (I thought youre talking about a different one sorry!) you only need to work out which bits are english and send those back.
Nvm my bad (I thought youre talking about a different one sorry!) you only need to work out which bits are english and send those back.

How do you check which ones are English?
oh yeh lol I used the code from the field manual to try and serve the file but I couldn't pahaha don't understand why??!!
Please could someone help on HQ L4 C2
Original post by -andromeda-
anyone know about the cookies in level 5? i've just got a "user not recognised" coming up whatever i try, even though i've added a cookie

Im on lvl 6 but still stuck on the cookie round
I cant get the Images file for vm to work on my vm. can anyone help me plz
Original post by SPooks234456789
I cant get the Images file for vm to work on my vm. can anyone help me plz

I have the same problem, can anyone help?
How do you check which ones are English?

pm me the level and this same question and I'll tell you. :smile:
Original post by dai5yl0u
I have the same problem, can anyone help?

Change the file ending.

Spoiler

Anyone done L4 C9? The benedikke axes one. I know it’s fairly simple but i can’t seem to get it aha.
Reply 277
Add the positive versions of both then just the number without decimals. Also did you do L8 C10 and L8 C7 I'm stuck on those :frown:

im having the same difficulty, can't seem to get it in the right format..do you have to add them mod 60 because they're minutes etc? and should you keep the last 0 in the decimal?
No the coordinates should work fine...
Original post by SPooks234456789
Save the photos as txt files and look in file and the flag is right their

I know. Figured it out earlier. Have you done L4 C5?

Latest

Trending

Trending