The Student Room Group

My attempt at a blog :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ryanthom100
err yeah I have kinda given up... I am now u enthusiastic to do anything and do choirs and play video games. I now live a boring life....

Trust me my life is worse and more mind numbing boring :colonhash:
Thanks! 😊

You`re welcome :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
Don't give up.:cry: It was going so well.:redface: There's nothing wrong with a boring life.:colondollar:

I have given up on everything in my life as I just don't see the point. Haven't been to the gym in way over a week, hardly do college work. I don't know what's happened to me....
I have given up on everything in my life as I just don't see the point. Haven't been to the gym in way over a week, hardly do college work. I don't know what's happened to me....

How old are you?
Original post by tiarichards16
Trust me my life is worse and more mind numbing boring :colonhash:

What makes ur life so boring? (If u don't mind me asking)
How old are you?

17, 18 in May

17, 18 in May

Life for us is **** ennit nothing but parents nagging :colonhash:
What makes ur life so boring? (If u don't mind me asking)

My mum doesn't not let me have a social life and expects me to study 24/7 and she has taken my phone
Right i'm creating this blog in the hope that I can stay motivated with my life goal of driving a lambo with a six pack. It may sound like quite a simple goal, however, getting there isn't so simple.... I will try to post each day so I can notify myself of how well i'm doing achieving this goal. Obviously this goal ain't gonna be achieved in a year.... Give it 10 years minimum lmao. I also see Lamborghini's (200k+ ones....) in my gym car park which just makes me feel that it is definitely possible if i work hard enough.

Now about me..... I always tend to lose motivation because my mind always wonders towards negative things which make me depressed. This is what will be the biggest barrier to face and I hope that creating this blog will allow me to eventually break it. I hope to be a software engineer when i'm older and atm i am 17. I hope to go to university next year to study computer science, i will go to Leeds or Royal Holloway. I also hope to find a good routine at the gym that allows me to get super fit.

I think that's it tbh, i will start posting on the blog tomorrow. Also I don't expect people to care... If you want to post stuff to help me out along the way then definitely feel free and I will be very thankful :h:

Wish me luck!

XOTWOD
Let the king inspire you!

None of these quotes are helping. Not any motivational videos or anything else for the matter will stop me from quitting :frown:
None of these quotes are helping. Not any motivational videos or anything else for the matter will stop me from quitting :frown:

y tho :emo:
My mum doesn't not let me have a social life and expects me to study 24/7 and she has taken my phone

Meh, ur lucky u don't have social media. I wish I could get rid of it but I cant :frown:

Meh, ur lucky u don't have social media. I wish I could get rid of it but I cant :frown:

I do have social media but cant access it as I have no phone now :frown:
Original post by Danielaprice123
XOTWOD
Let the king inspire you!

It's funny as he used to, especially when listening to the kiss land and starboy albums. The music videos were even more inspiring. But he doesn't inspire me in that way anymore for some reason :frown:
Original post by 04MR17
y tho :emo:

Ffs I dont know 😢😭
I do have social media but cant access it as I have no phone now :frown:

Ohhhh fair enough I guess. You will get it back after exams atleast. But, it is deep tho. Cheers for the quotes but I'm afraid nothing will inspire me for some reason....
Ohhhh fair enough I guess. You will get it back after exams atleast. But, it is deep tho. Cheers for the quotes but I'm afraid nothing will inspire me for some reason....

:rave: you can do it!! Come on :rave:

Quick Reply

Latest