The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AlainaBullen
I received an open offer too! Originally I applied to St Catz but then got interviewed at Mansfield. Congrats on getting an offer!

Glad to find someone in the same boat! Congrats too!
Reply 41
LNAT Unis: UCL, KCL

How well do you think you have done?: Well, I haven't been rejected yet, so i'm going to have a guess I've scored at least 20
Reply 42
Original post by DCDCo
LNAT Unis: UCL, KCL

How well do you think you have done?: Well, I haven't been rejected yet, so i'm going to have a guess I've scored at least 20

I found it much easier than the practice test so who knows. I didn't think KCL was a LNAT uni? I'm hoping we get info re our results tomorrow. Would be happy with UCL, LSE or QMUL.
Reply 43
Posting to get in on the fun when our results are finally release!

I'm a mature student study an Access to HE Diploma. My LNAT Uni's are UCL and KCL, with other applications in for LSE, QMUL and Southampton.

To date, no rejections, 1 offer from Southampton with the others all hanging in the balance (UCL and KCL wanted a grade profile update, and I have the LSE UGAA in March!).

I have seen people have been rejected from KCL/UCL based on their LNAT so my guess is that I have scored at least 20. Honestly, anything over that i'd be really happy with! Arbitio tests I was scoring around 20, the official test I was scoring around 30.

Best of luck to all, the wait will be over soon! Last years results were released on the 16th of February it would seem from the previous TSR thread. Im going to guess we'll either receive them Friday or Monday.
Bristol durham UCL and oxford, rejected for rom oxford, offers for the rest. Hoping for 28 ish!
Applied to Bristol and got an offer so hoping it wasn't too bad! Hoping to get at least 20
Original post by Debra W
I found it much easier than the practice test so who knows. I didn't think KCL was a LNAT uni? I'm hoping we get info re our results tomorrow. Would be happy with UCL, LSE or QMUL.

Yeah KCL is LNAT. :smile:

Applied to KCL, Bristol and Nottingham for my LNAT options. Bristol accepted me the day after I sat the test so feeling good about it, anything above 20, as people have said, works for me, but KCL is probably my top choice.
Hi! Do you guys think that Pearson would release the results today? (Since 15 Feb is pretty much “mid Feb”)
I hope they come out today I know its too late to change anything but I still really want to know! I applied to UCL, KCL, Warwick, Glasgow and Oxford and got offers from UCL & KCL, got rejected from Oxford post interview at Queen's and LMH and I'm still waiting to hear from Glasgow and Warwick... I hope I did alright!!
Reply 49
Original post by tiredbutcute
I hope I did alright!!

Yeah me too! I seriously thought we would have heard back by now seeing as the results are due to come out this week!

It would be interesting to see how everyone did.
Reply 50
The results are in and I'm actually horrified!! I scored 21!!!!
Reply 51
Original post by tiredbutcute
I hope they come out today I know its too late to change anything but I still really want to know! I applied to UCL, KCL, Warwick, Glasgow and Oxford and got offers from UCL & KCL, got rejected from Oxford post interview at Queen's and LMH and I'm still waiting to hear from Glasgow and Warwick... I hope I did alright!!

Have you got yours yet?
Got mine today, 20/42. Does anyone know if this is a good score? The average was 19.9
I just received my results, 20/42. The average was 19.9. Is this a good score or not? Also how did everyone else do
Original post by alecpitman98
Got mine today, 20/42. Does anyone know if this is a good score? The average was 19.9

Hi! The score is above average! Which is def good :smile: but the average this year is lower than the previous year!

May I know which unis you applied to and which ones you got offers from?
I got 23/42 in the LNAT

Average score was 19.9

Got offers from Nottingham and Bristol that required LNAT
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by maxj1015
I got 23/42 in the LNAT

Excellent! well done!
Reply 57
I got 18, which is better than I thought I would but still below the average so do you think I should give up hoping for offers from LNAT universities now? Hoping to go to Nottingham or Kings
My LNAT unis were Oxford and Notts and received offers for both.. still haven't received my results yet.
Got mine today and got 23/42

Latest

Trending

Trending