The Student Room Group

AQA Biology Required Practicals

Made this document with flashcards for each of the 10 required practicals for the AQA Biology GCSE. Think it's helpful. Let me know if you like it and I'll do more similar !
Original post by MimiSeneca
Made this document with flashcards for each of the 10 required practicals for the AQA Biology GCSE. Think it's helpful. Let me know if you like it and I'll do more similar !

I'm sure lots of GCSE students will appreciate this, thank you. :smile:
Thank you so much for this. Have you got this for the physics and chemistry required practise please?
Original post by MimiSeneca

I cant see the ducument link :frown:
thx that was so useful :smile:
Thank you so much! This is really helpful. I’ve always struggled with required practicals but this really does clear it up! X
Hey do have more for the other practicals. (This was really helpful by the way. I really appreciate it)
Reply 7
Literally a life saver. Thank you so much
Thank you so much! Will these get me full marks for the 6 markers? Also do you have the same for Chemistry and Physics?
Pleaseeeee upload more these are a god send!!!
I have made a google classroom for anyone who needs help with gcse biology. classroom code:vbko5od

Quick Reply

Latest