The Student Room Group

Challenging Physics A level Questions

Does anyone know of any good revision guides/practice questions for AQA a level physics? I took my physics a level last year and am now having to resit due to a surprisingly challenging paper 1 following the syllabus changes. I found the questions for this paper to be more difficult than any of the specimen papers, and the old past papers are now effectively useless being so much easier than the new spec. If anyone has anything they found useful please let me know
Original post by andrews1998
Does anyone know of any good revision guides/practice questions for AQA a level physics? I took my physics a level last year and am now having to resit due to a surprisingly challenging paper 1 following the syllabus changes. I found the questions for this paper to be more difficult than any of the specimen papers, and the old past papers are now effectively useless being so much easier than the new spec. If anyone has anything they found useful please let me know

If you can get anyone to get you access to an exampro account then that would solve your issues.

Quick Reply

Latest