The Student Room Group

I want to this post to be remvoed, i reported that to school's autohorities . .and they have prooved me that will be solved . .
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

And you posted this in Grow your Grades because??? 🤔
Tell somebody in authority. As that is just creepy and wrong.
Original post by 99_Sophie
sorry i am new here . . where to post?

I would say life and style, but let’s not let this detract us from what you are actually talking about. The mods will move it to where they see fit.

Have you told a teacher or parent or anybody like that?
Reply 4
Not yet, as first solution i am posting that on the forums where i searching for the answers and advices what to do . .
sorry i am new here . . where to post?

I've popped this in advice on everyday issues for you :h:
Someone's on their period
So like I say, tell a teacher. They’ll know what to do.
Oh man, now that thread title cracked me up. Sorry I didnt really your post, seems abit too long for my liking, can you summarise that?
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Oh man, now that thread title cracked me up. Sorry I didnt really your post, seems abit too long for my liking, can you summarise that?

Pretty much that no matter where they hide their sanitary towels (within their bags), they go missing. Seems likely that it’s a male student who stays in the class at lunch time.
I’d talk to a member of staff but also take my bag with me at lunch time if that’s possible.
Original post by Winner winner
Pretty much that no matter where they hide their sanitary towels (within their bags), they go missing. Seems likely that it’s a male student who stays in the class at lunch time.

Okay, wait why would a guy take sanitery pads? It really doesnt make sense to me, is he trans or something
Doesn’t to me either. It also states that it’s only taken from attractive girls within the class too.
Original post by Winner winner
Doesn’t to me either. It also states that it’s only taken from attractive girls within the class too.

Exactly, something doesnt add up here
Bit odd to be honest
Original post by LeapingLucy
And you posted this in Grow your Grades because??? 🤔

lol
I'm sorry, I feel for you but I actually find this bloody hilarious... :laugh:
Reply 17
what's the point in a guy stealing unused pads??

this guy is weird

Spoiler

x

Paragraphs please, ain't nobody got time to read all that
report him. It would be better to have actual proof though-maybe go far as to plant some hidden camera? Idk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending