Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paracosm
omg AJ :shock:

I believe the correct response to such an admission is :facepalm2:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I believe the correct response to such an admission is :facepalm2:

Nice work :wink:
I do believe you're the first to mention Rick and Morty! Not sure that I meet the necessary IQ threshold to truly understand it. :no:

Of course I've watched Death Note. :biggrin:

I had no doubt!

Don't let the fans fool you about Rick and Morty. Believe me, you don't need a stupidly high IQ to enjoy it, especially compared to Death Note :laugh:
Dont blame you tbh, TV has never been the same since jetix died :moon:

dont have netflix or anything or a tv license so dont really watch it either.
Commando on the Frontline is a good watch if you are into that sort of stuff and it's on youtube as well so

Original post by Amusing Elk
I had no doubt!

Don't let the fans fool you about Rick and Morty. Believe me, you don't need a stupidly high IQ to enjoy it, especially compared to Death Note :laugh:

oh no its you and your freaky avatar :hide:
Reply 24
The Walking Dead or The 100
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
@AngryJellyfish Westworld was AMAZING. Definitely watch if you like Sci-fi.

Also Stranger Things :biggrin:

All-caps CERTAINLY makes me want to watch something more. :p:

Original post by assassinbunny123
lol you dont need to watch them on tv just google them and you can watch them, no one watches tv nowadays except for news and the occasional sport event.

:spank:

(though the TV in our house is an old SD CRT box, as my mother is a huge technophobe, so I would be watching it online... ideally through legal methods!)

Original post by Monclér
If you like Historical series/documentaries, I would say Vikings.

Fantasy I would recommend Game Of Thrones.

I am surprised it took so long for Game of Thrones to come up, actually. :zomg: Vikings are always interesting.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amusing Elk

@AngryJellyfish tbh you’re more likely to lose a couple brain cells watching Rick and Morty

(Except S3E7. That episode is legendary.)
Original post by CoolCavy
Dont blame you tbh, TV has never been the same since jetix died :moon:

dont have netflix or anything or a tv license so dont really watch it either.
Commando on the Frontline is a good watch if you are into that sort of stuff and it's on youtube as well so

Jetix was great. :moon: Not that I can remember what I watched on there, only that it was great. :p:

Original post by kizza17
The 100

Another new one on me. What's it about, to save me Googling this (and all the others, synopses are always helpful people!)
Original post by CoolCavy

oh no its you and your freaky avatar :hide:

*sigh* I'll change it now :sigh:
All-caps CERTAINLY makes me want to watch something more. :p:

:spank:

(though the TV in our house is an old SD CRT box, as my mother is a huge technophobe, so I would be watching it online... ideally through legal methods!)

I am surprised it took so long for Game of Thrones to come up, actually. :zomg: Vikings are always interesting.

So you've seen Game of Thrones?

I thought you never watched tv?:eyeball:

?
Original post by Monclér
So you've seen Game of Thrones?

I thought you never watched tv?:eyeball:

?

No, I haven't. What part of my post gave you that impression? :lolwut:
No, I haven't. What part of my post gave you that impression? :lolwut:

You said you were shocked it took so long for it to be brought into the conversation. Which me gave the impression, that you watched a few episodes and liked it. Considering how popular the show is.
Reply 32
Another new one on me. What's it about, to save me Googling this (and all the others, synopses are always helpful people!)

The 100:
"Following on from a nuclear Armageddon, survivors are soon running out of resources on their dying "Ark -12 Space stations linked together to keep the survivors alive. To ensure their future, a group of 100 juvenile prisoners are sent to the Earth's surface to see whether it's habitable.The 100 must find a way to transcend their differences, unite and forge a new path on a wildly changed Earth that's primitive, intense and teeming with the unknown."
Original post by Monclér
You said you were shocked it took so long for it to be brought into the conversation. Which me gave the impression, that you watched a few episodes and liked it. Considering how popular the show is.

Nah, I just see so many threads about it, as a long-time resident of TSR's TV forum (which I only come to for the anime discussion). :p:
Original post by kizza17

The 100:
"Following on from a nuclear Armageddon, survivors are soon running out of resources on their dying "Ark -12 Space stations linked together to keep the survivors alive. To ensure their future, a group of 100 juvenile prisoners are sent to the Earth's surface to see whether it's habitable.The 100 must find a way to transcend their differences, unite and forge a new path on a wildly changed Earth that's primitive, intense and teeming with the unknown."

Okay, that sounds a lot more interesting than the title alone would have led me to believe. :zomg:
There was a TV series that appeared on Channel 4 not that long ago called Outlander, which I would definitely recommend. I only managed to watch the very first episode during the time it was being broadcasted, unfortunately, but I would recommend it from that one episode alone.

From what I remember, it's a historical fiction series that centres around a mid-20th century nurse who is sent back in time during a trip to Scotland with her husband. I'm not sure if it's still available on Channel 4's on-demand service, though I haven't actually looked myself. Through my own stupidity, I kept missing every subsequent episode after the first, so I'm hoping it still is. If not, however, I will definitely be buying it on DVD or blu-ray, if and when it gets released onto them.
HOUSE OF CARDS, DYNASTY, RIVERDALE, 13 REASONS WHY, 3%- all on netflix
Original post by Less(e/o)n
There was a TV series that appeared on Channel 4 not that long ago called Outlander, which I would definitely recommend. I only managed to watch the very first episode during the time it was being broadcasted, unfortunately, but I would recommend it from that one episode alone.

From what I remember, it's a historical fiction series that centres around a mid-20th century nurse who is sent back in time during a trip to Scotland with her husband. I'm not sure if it's still available on Channel 4's on-demand service, though I haven't actually looked myself. Through my own stupidity, I kept missing every subsequent episode after the first, so I'm hoping it still is. If not, however, I will definitely be buying it on DVD or blu-ray, if and when it gets released onto them.

Intriguing. :holmes:
Original post by nio.m
HOUSE OF CARDS, DYNASTY, RIVERDALE, 13 REASONS WHY, 3%- all on netflix

OK. MANY THANKS!l
Reply 39
>master of anime
gosh

Quick Reply

Latest