The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University College Allocations 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnnSwift
Oh no, I'm an international applicant so I can't visit Durham for an offer day. I hope we meet in October!

Cool! Where are you from?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by ilhand123
Cool! Where are you from?

I'm from India!
St Mary’s anyone?!!?!!??
Original post by AdvocateDevereux
St Mary’s anyone?!!?!!??

My daughter has St. Mary's!
Original post by CazAnya
My daughter has St. Mary's!

Cool! Which course?
Cool! Which course?

Law LLB
Original post by CazAnya
Law LLB

SAME!!
SAME!!

Congratulations!
Got accepted into Josephine Butler's for mphys f301!! I see a lot of girls that been accepted from this college... Any boys hiding out here?? Feeling kinda alone 🤐
Just found out I got Mary's and am so happy as that was my first choice, any other Mary's people out there?
Reply 150
Anyone who wants to be added into the john snow college whatsapp groupchat message me with your number and i’ll get you added in :smile:
Got allocated to Van Mildert. Im an international student so i don't really know much about the college tbh. Will be joining this autumn for Law :smile:
Reply 152
Original post by anvii26
Got allocated to Van Mildert. Im an international student so i don't really know much about the college tbh. Will be joining this autumn for Law :smile:

Would you like to be added into the Durham law groupchat? If so send me your number :smile:
Original post by Ripmygrades
Would you like to be added into the Durham law groupchat? If so send me your number :smile:

Have sent it to you on PM. Thanks! :smile:
Anyone who wants to join the Chad's WhatsApp, just PM me!
Original post by miles354
Got accepted into Josephine Butler's for mphys f301!! I see a lot of girls that been accepted from this college... Any boys hiding out here?? Feeling kinda alone 🤐

Got allocated into Butler for physics too! Haven’t heard from a lot of physicists at Butler so I’m glad to see another!
Original post by miles354

Butler NatSci lad checking in 👉😎👉 congrats!
Original post by Ripmygrades

Hey, there’s a law group chat? I’ll send you my number as well!
Butler for Computer Science :smile:
Original post by AlexSushiDog
Butler for Computer Science :smile:

Congrats! Have you got an offer from Oxford?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending