The Student Room Group

Cut my finger bad and now I can’t move it

So almost a month ago I cut my pointing finger on a tin can ( lol don’t ask) it’s mostly healed now still a bit swollen see picture
Attachment not found
it was cut quite deep and bad but they just put them sticker stitch pieces on it then took it off 5 days later but today I cannot bend it without pain in it the whole finger?? Any ideas why? It hasn’t even hurt since I took of the bandages but today it’s started hurting
Original post by Anonymous
So almost a month ago I cut my pointing finger on a tin can ( lol don’t ask) it’s mostly healed now still a bit swollen see picture
Attachment not found
it was cut quite deep and bad but they just put them sticker stitch pieces on it then took it off 5 days later but today I cannot bend it without pain in it the whole finger?? Any ideas why? It hasn’t even hurt since I took of the bandages but today it’s started hurting

Something called 'Seeing a doctor'
I cut my finger pretty deep a year ago. I was trying to cut my car key open... also don't ask haha! It took longer to heal than I anticipated - but it got there in the end
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Something called 'Seeing a doctor'

Oh thanks sarcastic well maybe I already have ?
Original post by jordon1703
I cut my finger pretty deep a year ago. I was trying to cut my car key open... also don't ask haha! It took longer to heal than I anticipated - but it got there in the end

I have awful luck! Lol I always end up cutting myself badly on stupid things but did yours have like a deep ache
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found

Could be part of the healing process, but I would pop into a pharmacy or call your GP to be safe cos you don't want to find out later that there's more damage than you can see.
They can also advise you on things like the best painkillers to take.
Original post by Foreverconfu
Oh thanks sarcastic well maybe I already have ?

I wasnt being sarcastic, if its hurting again then why dont you book a appointment and check if it could be severe or not
Original post by Foreverconfu
I have awful luck! Lol I always end up cutting myself badly on stupid things but did yours have like a deep ache

If I remember correctly... Yes? It also started to go a bit stiff - the skin was hardening as it was healing and it made my finger a little less agile lol

Quick Reply

Latest