The Student Room Group

Hate my life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RedGiant
Kind of similar to how I felt in year 11 I guess. It was pretty crappy, but you'll soon be feeling better.

Hope so x
Original post by brad_j_1997
Yeah I’ve been to see a doctor twice and I’m currently having CBT therapy

Is the therapy helping?
I have so many friends at school yet I feel so lonely? I have so much anxiety all the time so even though I have the bestest friends if people are there who I don’t know then I feel like I can’t go... I just feel really alone and lonely? I’m in year 10 and just feel like I’m wishing my life away? Like it’s always who am I gonna sit with at dinner this day it’s just very draining... Advice needed X

Honestly I feel the same as you and it is so draining. Just find something you enjoy doing that no one can take away from you. It really helps. I find that if I can talk about it, it makes it easier to cope. Hope you start to feel better about it soon.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
How did you deal with it?

Well unlike the OP, I had very few friends, so I just had to find ways to distract myself. I worked hard and did well in my GCSEs, in spite of the very difficult situation I was in. But I moved to a much better sixth form (best choice I ever made) and it's a lot better. Not entirely relevant but I guess it could be worse for the OP if they had no friends at all.
Original post by RedGiant
Well unlike the OP, I had very few friends, so I just had to find ways to distract myself. I worked hard and did well in my GCSEs, in spite of the very difficult situation I was in. But I moved to a much better sixth form (best choice I ever made) and it's a lot better. Not entirely relevant but I guess it could be worse for the OP if they had no friends at all.

I’m glad it’s better for you now
Original post by chara1ac
Honestly I feel the same as you and it is so draining. Just find something you enjoy doing that no one can take away from you. It really helps. I find that if I can talk about it, it makes it easier to cope. Hope you start to feel better about it soon.

Thank you x
Is the therapy helping?

Yes in some ways but I just always get really sad randomly it’s usually when I just sit in the house all day
Yes in some ways but I just always get really sad randomly it’s usually when I just sit in the house all day

Like the other users have said, find a hobby that can keep you occupied, something that you will enjoy, fill in the time that you have, so you arent always thinking and worrying about yourself
I have so many friends at school yet I feel so lonely? I have so much anxiety all the time so even though I have the bestest friends if people are there who I don’t know then I feel like I can’t go... I just feel really alone and lonely? I’m in year 10 and just feel like I’m wishing my life away? Like it’s always who am I gonna sit with at dinner this day it’s just very draining... Advice needed X

omg this is so me right now at school 😭😭 and it's like you're surrounded by people yet you just don't seem to fit in... i low-key thought i was the only one
omh
Like the other users have said, find a hobby that can keep you occupied, something that you will enjoy, fill in the time that you have, so you arent always thinking and worrying about yourself

Yeah thank you this means a lot
Original post by Lunarrr88
omg this is so me right now at school 😭😭 and it's like you're surrounded by people yet you just don't seem to fit in... i low-key thought i was the only one
omh

Text me any time you need to talk x
Yeah thank you this means a lot

Np x
And if you ever need advice or anything, just PM me.
Np x
And if you ever need advice or anything, just PM me.

Yeah thank you, you too and I’m glad we are okay now x
Yeah thank you, you too and I’m glad we are okay now x

Of course, there was no bad blood in the first place xx
Of course, there was no bad blood in the first place xx

Xx
Thank you x

That’s ok. I’m glad I was able to help a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending