The Student Room Group

help 😭 what should I do?

so I'm really failing in school and I used to be the person who people thought was smart and recently i get sick a lot because of upcoming tests because I'm afraid to disappoint people. i don't know how to get back on top because I study like every night 😭
Stop trying do hard and meeting ppls expectations. Take your time, relax and take a breather x
Reply 2
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Stop trying do hard and meeting ppls expectations. Take your time, relax and take a breather x

thank you ✨
Reply 3
You should stop trying to hard and stop worrying about others expectations and start to relax and take a rest.

also you could ask a friend or teacher for help because they should help this really helped me when i needed it me and my friends help each other get better or chat up all the time
Reply 4
Original post by Parice16
You should stop trying to hard and stop worrying about others expectations and start to relax and take a rest.

also you could ask a friend or teacher for help because they should help this really helped me when i needed it me and my friends help each other get better or chat up all the time

honestly I tried talking to one of my teachers

lol let me explain fully

so I have written 2 math tests so far and the 2 have been a fail and embarassment because i was tired and i was anxious. i had stayed up all night studying. so when the teacher was giving out the tests she said how it looked like i hadn't learnt anything. and I'm in a class with the smartest people so obviously it kinda stung. so when she said there was a 3rd test, I panicked. on the day of the test i got really sick and I saw there was no way i could wrote that test and pass again so i didn't go to school and when i finally came she said i was bunking her test and all sorts. i triedto explain but she seemed to have already dismissed me🙊
Reply 5
Yes I Get What You Mean I have Been Myself But You Need To Take more Time For Yourself And Relax And you Will get better After time
Original post by Lunarrr88
thank you ✨

Np x
And good luck for your upcoming exams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending