The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by infiinitee_
Good luck to you too- I applied pre-Oxbridge deadline so that might have been why. :smile:

So did I! Got an Oxford interview and then rejected lol but if King's accepts me I'm more than happy.
Original post by AbsoluteMadlad
I just received my LNAT multiple choice score about 4 minutes ago, check your email guys!

may I know your score and which unis you have received offers from?
Original post by Fdana
So did I! Got an Oxford interview and then rejected lol but if King's accepts me I'm more than happy.

I’m sure you’d get kings! I got 22 and got accepted by kings.
Original post by Just_Grace
That's really good! You are the first Scottish applicant I've heard that has a place at Edinburgh for law! Fingers crossed I hear back soon. 😂 Do you mind me asking how you did in your highers?

yeah no worries AAABB but i think i’m a wider participation pupil so i’m not sure this will be an accurate indicator though sorry :/
Original post by Ariana1998
Hey guys!

I got 21/40. My results were kinda expected since I felt horrible after my LNAT.

I received an offer from Nottingham and still waiting for UCL. I am honestly losing hope for UCL with this result. Regardless, all the best for those still waiting to hear from a LNAT uni! :smile:

I got 21 and got an offer from UCL! Maybe the essay will hope.
Reply 125
Original post by Hannahrae
I got 15 (knew it went bad, perhaps not that bad) although I was still offered a place by Bristol, assume my essay picked me up a lot as I was quite knowledgable on the subject. Congrats to all the folk getting 20 ! So many of you are disappointed, but I'm in awe of your skills - you should be proud.

I just wanted to know if those who got high scores spent a lot of time practicing the test/books? Or did it just come through naturally?

For my 26 (not that high), I had a subscription to Arbitio LNAT which I was scoring around 20 on. I had read and done Mark Shepherds book on how to pass the LNAT (Scoring 30+) and had completed the official online practise tests (where I scored around 30).

I would say in total I took around 15 practise tests.
Original post by hannahi1039
yeah no worries AAABB but i think i’m a wider participation pupil so i’m not sure this will be an accurate indicator though sorry :/

Congrats and thanks for letting me know (: hopefully will find out before the 31st March
Scored 21, not too happy but its better than i expected
Reply 128
Original post by new1234

As someone who is hoping for UCL - This makes me positive!
Original post by new1234

I also got 21 :/ I was wondering what we’re your other stats as in A level predictions and such. Congratulations on the offer!
Original post by Jansen108432
may I know your score and which unis you have received offers from?

Sure! I have a 28 on Multiple choice. I have conditional offers from KCL and UCL, still waiting on Edinburgh, was rejected post-interview by Oxford and rejected by LSE.
Original post by Just_Grace
Congrats and thanks for letting me know (: hopefully will find out before the 31st March

no worries :smile:
I also got 21 :/ I was wondering what we’re your other stats as in A level predictions and such. Congratulations on the offer!

Thanks!! Honestly I think the essay really contributes for UCL.
A*AA predictions. Let me know if you want to know anything else.
Reply 133
Original post by AmyMac1
Just wanted to leave a comment to say a massive congratulations to everyone who has gotten a decent score, and to those who have uni offers! Sad and shocked to learn I got 13. All my practice ones were 24/22/21 scores. I don't know what went wrong.

Got 13 too, you’re not alone, we’re in this together hahaha
Anyone get an interview from oxford (without extenuating/mitigating circumstances e.g. school rep) with an LNAT score of 22 or less? Wonder what their cut off was
When did you apply to KCL just out of curiosity? Congrats on your results!

Early December I believe? Not sure. And I sat my LNAT five days before the LNAT deadline. I'm a mature student doing a HE Diploma course, they were asking me for more information just last week.
Original post by scruffyjo
I’m sure you’d get kings! I got 22 and got accepted by kings.

I also got 22 and am still waiting for kings... Just wondering when did you apply?
Reply 137
Got 23/42. Bit disappointed but have an offer from Durham, QMUL and Leeds. Still waiting on KCL though! Unsure which one I should pick if I get KCL. What do you guys think?
I got 23/42, don’t know where that places me in the grand scheme of things, just happy it’s above average! I’m Scottish, so Glasgow is the only LNAT uni I’ve applied to but not heard back yet - has anyone else??
Got 24. Have unconditional offers from Durham and KCL, conditional offer from Edinburgh and rejection from LSE.
Waiting on UCL!

Latest

Trending

Trending