The Student Room Group

How was everyone’s valentines

Scroll to see replies

I’ve reached an age where I just view Valentines Day as a normal unspecial day.. or maybe it’s because I’m single :lol:

Just sat at home and binge watched Luther with my Ben & Jerry’s :love:
Original post by Georgia Brown
Oh sorry, I didn't spot that! x :smile:

How are you?

Im great, thanks
How bout you?
I love spending time with my family...every sunday we watch Dancing on ice together. It's great! Do you agree?

Erm yh sure
Reply 23
Original post by euphrosyne
I’ve reached an age where I just view Valentines Day as a normal unspecial day.. or maybe it’s because I’m single :lol:

I always saw it as a bit pointless when I wasn't single, if I'm honest.
Original post by gjd800
Oh no, I've supported Liverpool for 30 years :laugh:

I just lived in Portugal for a bit, and in those circumstances you take an interest in the domestic league!

Now that makes sense
How was life in Portugal? sounds like a great country to be in
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Sat at home with family, ate some chocolates and watched some sappy movie. Who needs a man?

True **** relationships
Original post by Rohit_Rocks10
What valentine, lmaoo? #single4ever 😝

Same that’s the best way
Erm yh sure

I'm only joking, I don't watch dancing on ice with my family...I'm always out with my friends. I know that you were being sarcastic!:smile:

Ngl, but to me its just another day, dont get the big hassle but thats loved up couples for you
Original post by gjd800

Exactly. As mother says, every day should be a Valentine’s Day if you’re in love. It’s just a corporate consumerist holiday really.
Original post by Hammad(214508)
Mine was just AMAZING, I sent a I hate to message to someone I hate. Then I annoyed the one I like and got blocked by her... life is hard and sad

Trust life’s a pisstake
Reply 31
Now that makes sense
How was life in Portugal? sounds like a great country to be in

Brilliant, wouldn't go back and change any of it. Young, wild and free and all that. :laugh:
Original post by gjd800

Same here!
Reply 33
I sat there with a big tub of ben and Jerry's followed by a box of ferrero rocher watching Titanic followed by when Harry met Sally

Spoiler

Ngl, but to me its just another day, dont get the big hassle but thats loved up couples for you

I think people just love showing off. There was a “boy has done good” snapchat story with flowers and some Pandora ring every single hour, it’s exhuasting
Reply 35
Preparing for exams.Had some chocolates!
"Want to stay single as long as possible"
My FWB had to cancel our plans because she got called into work, then she called me after work and said she wanted some D but I could tell she'd been drinking at work, and she smells rancid when she drinks and acts like a total knob, so I passed. Overall, pretty crap night, especially considering the plan was to go to a singles night together and see if I could grab another girl for a three-way :colonhash:
Dead! 😵 Don’t need a guy!
I'm single, so I didn't do anything.But if I did have a boyfriend, I would have loved to have had a picnic under the stars.:smile:

What about you?

Awww I went Birmingham was really good 👌
Exactly. As mother says, every day should be a Valentine’s Day if you’re in love. It’s just a corporate consumerist holiday really.

Lol exactly. Its just easier way for ppl to waste money on crap that they dont even need, e.g. Roses- grow them in your garden, Expensive chocolates- buy some from Sainsburys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending