The Student Room Group
Original post by SilverLipa
Hi, I have been called in for an interview and I have 3 weeks to prepare.
Can any students who have done the interview let me know what questions they ask and provide tips on how to answer them?

Many thanks

Me too! I have no idea what they're going to ask, but apparently most colleges ask you to talk about your options, perspectives of their college, and your interest in current affairs, so I guess thats what I'm going for :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by aspiring-student
Me too! I have no idea what they're going to ask, but apparently most colleges ask you to talk about your options, perspectives of their college, and your interest in current affairs, so I guess thats what I'm going for :smile:

Yhh, i was thinking the same. What time is your interview?
Yhh, i was thinking the same. What time is your interview?

9:00am on the 24th, you?
Hi, I have been called in for an interview and I have 3 weeks to prepare.
Can any students who have done the interview let me know what questions they ask and provide tips on how to answer them?

Many thanks

i was a former student. it depends on your subjects, what are you planning to study?
Reply 5
Original post by classicbanker
i was a former student. it depends on your subjects, what are you planning to study?

Biology, Chemistry, Government and politics and RE
Reply 6
9:00am on the 24th, you?

9am on the 3rd,in a week basically :s-smilie:
9am on the 3rd,in a week basically :s-smilie:

ahh good luck! :smile:
Reply 8
ahh good luck! :smile:

Thanks, u too:biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by classicbanker

I've got an interview this Saturday and i'm studying maths, further maths, spanish and economics. Any idea on what they'd ask? Thanks.
So I just had my interview and it began with a group quiz as the activity on general questions related to each subject you can take for example, economics:who’s the head of the Bank of England or something of the sort , chemistry was working out moles etc etc it’s nothing too stressful and it gets you comfortable with the people you’re around With the actual interview it’s with one teacher and they ask you questions from four of th headings on your application, it’s all about you and your future plans. Honestly dont stress too much this is all to see whether this school is even for you more than you being for the school
Yeah I agree with Aminah as I was there on the same day and time for the interview. Don't stress it's fine, really. What were your options and predicted grades? Mine were literature, history, government & politics and PRE. My predicted grades were: Math; 7 English Language; 7 English Literature; 8 Biology; 7 Chemistry; 7 Physics; 7 History; 7 Religion; 9 Economics; 8 Spanish; 7
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by tritonpwn
Yeah I agree with Aminah as I was there on the same day and time for the interview. Don't stress it's fine, really. What were your options and predicted grades? Mine were literature, history, government & politics and PRE. My predicted grades were: Math; 7 English Language; 7 English Literature; 8 Biology; 7 Chemistry; 7 Physics; 7 History; 7 Religion; 9 Economics; 8 Spanish; 7

Did you get in

Latest

Trending

Trending