The Student Room Group

Hate sixth form.

I really dread going into school every day now because of my friends. They’re in my form and we had a big falling out and we aren’t speaking and I don’t think we’ll make up. They were toxic friends anyway, all they did was leave me out constantly and made me feel worthless, but now I have nobody to hang out with at school and it’s really depressing and awkward in form because they mostly talk to everyone in my form and it’s not a big form, so i can’t really join in conversation if it’s them that’s doninating the convos. It makes me feel really alone and it makes me want to cry, I actually went home early one day because I couldn’t take it. I don’t know how I can deal with this lonely feeling because I’m stuck in their form. It’s ironic because they were the ones who begged me to come bck as i had previously moved to a college, but now I regret not staying at the college :frown:
Original post by Lostcause01
I really dread going into school every day now because of my friends. They’re in my form and we had a big falling out and we aren’t speaking and I don’t think we’ll make up. They were toxic friends anyway, all they did was leave me out constantly and made me feel worthless, but now I have nobody to hang out with at school and it’s really depressing and awkward in form because they mostly talk to everyone in my form and it’s not a big form, so i can’t really join in conversation if it’s them that’s doninating the convos. It makes me feel really alone and it makes me want to cry, I actually went home early one day because I couldn’t take it. I don’t know how I can deal with this lonely feeling because I’m stuck in their form. It’s ironic because they were the ones who begged me to come bck as i had previously moved to a college, but now I regret not staying at the college :frown:

Aww dw you don't need other people to validate your self worth!! If they were toxic you DO NOT NEED THEM! You're better off without them :smile: Surely you can talk to other people ? Just because they talk to lots of people in your form, doesn't stop you from talking to them!:smile: They can't control you! And if it is REALLY bad, talk to your head of year or something and ask to move forms? Hope it all gets better ! Always remember you're an amazing person!x:biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by sunshine774
Aww dw you don't need other people to validate your self worth!! If they were toxic you DO NOT NEED THEM! You're better off without them :smile: Surely you can talk to other people ? Just because they talk to lots of people in your form, doesn't stop you from talking to them!:smile: They can't control you! And if it is REALLY bad, talk to your head of year or something and ask to move forms? Hope it all gets better ! Always remember you're an amazing person!x:biggrin:

Thank you so much, I was considering moving forms but I feel like that would just make me look a little bit stupid lol,I talk to other people but they aren’t in my form so it’s a bit hard to get in with them, especially considering they already have their friendship groups. I’m trying though, thanks for the kind words xx
Thank you so much, I was considering moving forms but I feel like that would just make me look a little bit stupid lol,I talk to other people but they aren’t in my form so it’s a bit hard to get in with them, especially considering they already have their friendship groups. I’m trying though, thanks for the kind words xx

Are you in the first or second year?:smile: If you're in the 2nd year please don't move as exams are pretty soon and please don't jeapordise your future over these 'friends'! Even if you're in the first year, I would advise against it as A levels are a lot of work and you don't want to fall behind! When I started college, i made loads of friends with people who already were in friendship groups from other schools!:smile: Honestly it's fine especially in college you can make new friends any day!:smile: Just be yourself, and be confident :wink: Glad to hear you're trying, don't give up!:biggrin: Aww glad I could help, if you need any more help just PM me xx:smile:
There's only a little bit of time left, just concentrate on exams. You will make other friends, it's all chill.
Reply 5
Original post by sunshine774
Are you in the first or second year?:smile: If you're in the 2nd year please don't move as exams are pretty soon and please don't jeapordise your future over these 'friends'! Even if you're in the first year, I would advise against it as A levels are a lot of work and you don't want to fall behind! When I started college, i made loads of friends with people who already were in friendship groups from other schools!:smile: Honestly it's fine especially in college you can make new friends any day!:smile: Just be yourself, and be confident :wink: Glad to hear you're trying, don't give up!:biggrin: Aww glad I could help, if you need any more help just PM me xx:smile:

I’m in my first year and completely get what you’re saying. I don’t think I’d move, it’s too late for that. I wish i was as optimistic as you are😂anyway, you’ve been really helpful, I’m going to make more of an effort and see now it goes.
I’m in my first year and completely get what you’re saying. I don’t think I’d move, it’s too late for that. I wish i was as optimistic as you are😂anyway, you’ve been really helpful, I’m going to make more of an effort and see now it goes.

Ok good :smile: Ah thanks!:tongue: But anybody can be optimistic! Glad I could help and I hope it goes well :smile: PM me if you need any more advice x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending