The Student Room Group

help

right now im on a grade 6, and exams are in 3 months, will that be enough time to revise to get a grade 9?
I went from being a grade 7 student to being a grade 9 student in about 3 months also, however I had time to focus on maths only and not other subjects. This meant everyday when I came home from school I revised maths until I went to bed. Did for for 3 months straight and now I am one of the best in my school. In your situation I would say a grade 7 is definitely possible with chances of a grade 8. It all depend on if you are willing to put more time and effort into your maths over your other subjects. Hope this helps
thing is i dont know how to revise for maths?
2+2=4-1=3

Spoiler

Original post by chloesky2018
thing is i dont know how to revise for maths?

Past papers is the way to go, complete as many as you can and go through the mark scheme as after. Create key cards with formulas on since you won’t be given a formula sheet in the exam
since ive missed two years and behind dont you think i should get a revision guide and quickly go through it first?
Original post by james ionicbond
2+2=4-1=3

Spoiler

LOOOOL dead
Original post by chloesky2018
since ive missed two years and behind dont you think i should get a revision guide and quickly go through it first?

I’d recommend CGP they are very useful

Quick Reply

Latest