The Student Room Group

The media has portrayed a killer of 17 innocent people as a victim!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andrew97
OH no. You domt know what you’ve just let yourself in for. Good luck.

in the end, we all die. you either kill yourself or get killed.
Original post by Cod3tte
Playing the race card, of course you'd say that.

And why would be just say that?
Reply 82
Original post by Cod3tte
Playing the race card, of course you'd say that.

But you are. You have no evidence to back up your point and using 'white privilege' how is that not playing the race card? Idiot.
Original post by jdddd
But you are. You have no evidence to back up your point and using 'white privilege' how is that not playing the race card? Idiot.

Lol, I'm gonna say this again. A person of colour commits an act as such he is deemed a terrorist. Yet white people are "mentally ill". Are they heck!
Reply 84
Please come back one you have studied Law and stop using the 'white privilege' card to try and prove your argument, its such a uneducated reply.
Hey hey!

To everyone here trying to say what his motives are (the cat girl).

We don't know what they are, we are just a bunch of internet users! We aren't working for the trial. Don't pretend that you have an inside source.
Original post by erratic_deus
What you're talking about makes no sense at all.

How is losing your mother to a sickness at age 18 - a warning sign?

How is having autism - a warning sign?

How is being adopted - a warning sign?

These aren't warning signs, these are "the media is making him out to be a victim of circumstance sign".

Complete nonsense.

It is a news story and the appetite for news is great that means finding anything and everything out about the person and what has gone on. It happens in all news stories,.
Original post by jdddd
So white supremacists want to kill everyone then?

Pretty much yeah.
Hey hey!

We don't know what they are, we are just a bunch of internet users! We aren't working for the trial. Don't pretend that you have an inside source.

Same goes for you, ya hypocrite. Stop saying white privilege and white supremacy and just being generally a let down.
I honestly don't know what posts I've reported and what posts I haven't. Stop commenting so I can go through the thread.
Original post by Cod3tte
Lol, I'm gonna say this again. A person of colour commits an act as such he is deemed a terrorist. Yet white people are "mentally ill". Are they heck!

Incorrect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers#Perpetrator

This chap wanted to kill white people, nobody called him a terrorist.
Reply 91
Original post by unknown_usr
Same goes for you, ya hypocrite. Stop saying white privilege and white supremacy and just being generally a let down.

hahahahaha and who is pretending to have an inside source? That is the reply you write when you know you've lost.
I honestly don't know what posts I've reported and what posts I haven't. Stop commenting so I can go through the thread.

Stop reporting things you don't agree with. You're as intolerant as the people you preach against.
Original post by Cod3tte
Pretty much yeah.

I can't rep you so I'll just follow you! Btw you have beautiful hair!
Reply 94

Reported why? Nothing I've seen here is offensive, racist etc. Thats childish.
Hey hey!

Nowhere have I said I know what his motives are. How you can come to the conclusions you do baffles me.
Original post by jdddd
hahahahaha and who is pretending to have an inside source? That is the reply you write when you know you've lost.

Since when did I claim to have an inside source?
Reply 97
Stop reporting things you don't agree with. You're as intolerant as the people you preach against.

Exactly.
Reply 98
Since when did I claim to have an inside source?

No the quote you quoted
I can't rep you so I'll just follow you! Btw you have beautiful hair!

Thanks you do too. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending