The Student Room Group

17 days left

17 days left!
My journey had started around 11 months back..I remember the first day of my 9th grade when I was all pumped up to enter the slippery yet one of the most memorable years of my life.And here I am today.
Surely this journey was hell difficult!The first few months were hotchpotch:getting up early,trying to grasp and adapt to the change in paper pattern. But as it is said,'Life is a race , to live in it you have to win it'.
Being a moderately witty student surely there were high hopes and endless EXPECTATIONS from me. Everything was going well but before every vibrant rays of sun there has to be a dark night, before any common man becoming a hero there has to be villain similarly before success there was a storm , there was a break down. I had slipped on this road...:frown:

#for today will keep updating
#thank you for reading:h:!
#I hav posted a story I wrote please do have a look.
#tans503!
Reply 1
#sorry for not updating since last 3 days…
14 days left…
So, as I said there was a break down..well lets just say that the challenges had overpowered my strengths. The difficulties had engulfed my courage. There was certainly peer pressure not that they forced me to party with them or hang around…but definitely expected time from me (imagine soo many friends each asking atleast 30 min of yours)!!!Then the parental and study pressure which made me drive crazyyyy…nevertheless the journey had been amazing,just like a roller-coaster;soar high reach the peak and then descend again:not to fall but to rise again and so i decided to rise again ! I picked up my falling grades , i gathered my shattered mental peace , i fixed my spiritual soul and became adamnt to prove the negative vibes wrong!
the story isnt over yet ...months had passed and now the challenges increased. Teachers started to analyse the students potential and judge them. Surely they had high hopes from me and truly, i was proud and obliged to be someone they could see a bright scope in future. But the problem was to pull that hidden capacity from within me#wasnt easy at all. the question was... How to do? The question was…what to do?

#if you want to know how i rose..how i managed to bring out the bright side…how i brought the "good" chenge in me then stay tuned!
#thank you for reading
#it might be difficult for me to post everyday due to boards coming near but i will shortly!:h:
Reply 2
2 DAYS LEFT!!!
FIRST OF ALL A VERY DEEP APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOU. I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING SINCE A VERY LOOOONG TIME, BUT TRUST ME THE ADRENALINE RUSH HAD CONSUMED ME…SO LAST TIME I STOPPED AT HOW TO ACTUALLY GROW YOUR GRADES.
IT WASNT EASY AT ALL . FIRSTLY THE WILL TO DO IT A BIRD MAY TRY VERY HARD TO FLY BUT UNTIL IT DOESNT TAKE THE RISK TO OPEN ITS WING AND JUMP TO DIVE HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FLY. SIMILARLY HAVE THE WILL AND BELIEF IN YOU THAT YOU CAN DO IT.
SECONDLY EVERY MINUTE COUNTS : FROM SITTING IN FRONT OF TELEVISION AND WASTING TIME FOR HOURS TILL SCROLLING YOUR PHONE MOST OF THE TIME ; THIS WONT HELP YOU. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY MAKE TIME TABLE , USE YOUR PHONE ONLY AFTER STUDIES, KEEP ELECTRONICS ASIDE….BUT UMM.. HAS IT EVER WORKED?
IF IT HAS WORKED FOR YOU THEN GREAT YOU ARE MIND BLOWING BUT FOR CHILDREN LIKE ME WHO GET DISTRACTED EASILY AND ARE DAAAMNNN LAZY HERES WHAT YOU SHOULD DO ….

1.AS YOU ARE LAZY KEEP YOUR PHONE SO FAR AWAY THAT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE SCROLLING YOU DONT FEEL LIKE GETTING UP AT ALL #TRUST ME WORKS FOR ME…
2.IF YOU CAN HAND OVER YOUR PHONE (WITH ALL LOCK KEYS AND PASSWORDS:biggrin:) TO YOUR PARENTS WELL AND GOOD.
3.KEEP YOUR PHONE ON FLIGHT MODE OR PROBABLY SWITCHED OFF BECAUSE THEN YOU REALLY FEEL LAZY TO SWITCH IT ON AGAIN..
4.SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM ITS BECOME AND ADDICTION TODAY BUT DONT CUT YOURSELF FROM SOCIAL LIFE ..#BOARDS ARE IN TWO DAYS STILL I POSTED PICTURES:tongue:HOWEVER ITS DOESNT MEAN YOU WASTE YOUR TIME.
5.REDUCE JUNK FOOD SO THAT YOU DONT FEEL SLEEPY.
6.MEDITATE OR JUST RELAXING YOURSELF BY DEEP BREATHES WILL DO THE NEEDFUL.
7.HAVE A GOOD 6 TO 7 HOURS SLEEP SO THAT YOU DONT FEEL EXHAUSTED AND DONT GET DARK CIRCLES…

LASTLY, ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF THESE DAYS AND LAST TWO YEARS OF SCHOOLING CAUSE THESE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO CHERISH ALL YOUR LIFE WATCH TELEVISION, GO FOR MOVIES, HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS, SOMEDAYS FEED ON BURGERS PIZZAS CUPCAKES BUT MAKE SURE YOU DONT END UP GETTING ILL OR WATSE ALOT OF TIME.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON CAUSE BOARDS ARE JUST 2 DAYS AWAY BUT DEFINITELY SHARE MY EXPERIENCE….

#LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING
#DO LET ME KNOW IF THESE ADVICES HELPED YOU OR NOT
#WOULD LOCE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU PUT UP REGARDING 9TH AND 10 TH EXAMINATION.
Reply 3
Good luck! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by pravi29
good luck! :smile:

thank you:smile:
good luck!! i'm sure you'll ace em! let us know how you got on xx
Reply 6
Original post by tanya503
thank you:smile:

:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by mez_merising
good luck!! i'm sure you'll ace em! let us know how you got on xx

sure ill let you all know the smallest and craziest moments after boards and thank you so much:h:
Original post by tanya503
sure ill let you all know the smallest and craziest moments after boards and thank you so much:h:

you’re welcome xx
Reply 9
Guysss its currently 00:00 pm right now and i am supeer supper excited cause just in 9 hours i am gonna write my first board paper chemistry extended , mcq and english paper 2.

I am not at all scared and very thrilled and confident , wish me luck ill try to keep you guys updated . Love you all!!!

#thank you for reading
#just 9 hours to go
#wish me luck:smile:
Reply 10
So today i wrote my first board paper and trust me when i saw february/march 2018 written on my question paper my nerves started to dance.

There was this excitement writing my name on the first paper and when i looked at it i just said ,'this is my last chance,' and wrote it.
Soo here are few tips i used today to make sure i am not in a hast and not nervous…

1. Its very important you are extremely calm and not nervous at all.last moments studies,or opening text book just beofre paper would drown your boat.
2.just be confident enough and try staying away from hyper active friends who will make you anxious too.
Example of today; a friend of mine was too anxious about the paper and was asking everyone and telling but that made my other friends confused too, and even if they were right they listened to him and got the answer wrong in paper.i was standing there too, but i had confidence in my self. So its up to you what to take and what to ignore while and beofre examination.
3.during the break instead of discussing the paper - that has already been written and cannot be changed , calm your mind , take 10 deep breaths, and relaz your eyes and hands.

Now the next one can be a little tricky and not all of you might agree , but just beofre 2 minute of paper starting , sit on your place and command your mind
1) i know everything.
2)only the answers which i know will come in the paper.
3)my brain is working sharp and i am very confident that i am going to get full marks in this paper.

I think some of you might have guessed whats this called - affirmations!
By this you order your brain consciously to follow your instructions and you attract only positive vibes from universe!
So make sure you try these because this can be really beneficial #it is for me!

#thank you all for reading:smile:.
#i will keep updating you as soon as possible.
#let me know how my advices were and did it help you?
#any questions regarding any help , may it be studies, relationships, stress , etc shoot up it will be my pleasure to help.
Reply 11
Guys its been crazy . Its a week down and only 4 days are left for my boards to get over and I'm all pumped up and supperrrr excited. Tomorrow i have my math paper 4 and business studies paper 1. Im a little nervous about math and pray it goes well.Nevertheless till now the experience has been unbelievable and i really cannot believe I'm finally giving boards , like it all seems like a dream , but I'm waiting this dream to just get over so that i can actually step into the real world.

#Thank you for reading.
#check my new thread
Reply 12
Guys guys…its over.
its finally over.
Boards have ended. All papers are done.
It is an ausome feeling.

But today morning when i sat for my last paper it felt weired , it felt different, and why not i was going to leave the school in which i was for 11 years.
since junior kg till my 10th… so now it isnt easy to say goodbye .
And not now cause farewell is left. I remember hosting farewell for previous 10th batch and today can feel what they were going through.
I cried today. Cried on my best friends shoulder wondering when we will meet again. I hugged my close friends, they wrote notes on my t -shirt so that every time i missed them and school i could just look at those messages…
its hard. Damn hard and i know im going to miss these days.
But goodbyes means new hellos, goodbyes means ready to meet them again, goodbyes means a new beginning and this was just a small , tiny yet, cherishing chapter of my life's book just preparing me to get ready for another challenging chapter.

#schoollifeausome
#gonnamissschool
#share your memories of school life , your farewell.
#let me know how was this.
#cheers for a new beginning of my life.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending