The Student Room Group

UWS Primary Education 2018 offers

I had my interview at UWS a couple of weeks ago and I've heard that people have had offers back but I've not gotten anything back. just wondering if I should be worried 😂😂
Original post by BrionyD
I had my interview at UWS a couple of weeks ago and I've heard that people have had offers back but I've not gotten anything back. just wondering if I should be worried 😂😂

They may still be interviewing people and making decisions. They have till May to do so. Maybe have a look here and here?
Hi, I had my interview in December and got an offer a couple of days later, however, she did say that although some people may get offers fairly quickly the majority wouldn’t hear anything until March when they had done all the interviews. The last interview date is 28th February so I imagine most people will hear after then. Good luck
Hey, I got an unconditional the other day for UWS to study primary education :smile: had my interview on the 7th of Feb btw
Original post by Rebeccahughes15
Hey, I got an unconditional the other day for UWS to study primary education :smile: had my interview on the 7th of Feb btw

Yay, congratulations. I’m going to be doing PGDE primary at Ayr. Is that the course your doing or are you doing the degree?
Original post by Karenpaterson
Yay, congratulations. I’m going to be doing PGDE primary at Ayr. Is that the course your doing or are you doing the degree?

Undergraduate course ☺️
I’m sure we’ll cross paths at some point 🙂. Good luck with it x
Original post by Karenpaterson
I’m sure we’ll cross paths at some point 🙂. Good luck with it x

Thanks you too ☺️X
Original post by Rebeccahughes15
Thanks you too ☺️X

Thank you. Excited and a bit scared!!!
Hello! I have a conditional for primary education undergrad course! was wondering if there was any Facebook groups set up? 😊
Original post by Hannahr1992
Hello! I have a conditional for primary education undergrad course! was wondering if there was any Facebook groups set up? 😊
Congratulations:blow:

Unfortunately we can't share facebook groups on TSR :frown: , do feel free to chat around the forums instead to get to know people though.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending